Lake Segolo mission - first one in the south

Started by PZ, October 27, 2014, 10:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

:-X :-D

I wish we had thought to make a complete list of the lines at the time - I've forgotten so many that I need to go in using the ignoreplayer cheat to listen to their banter.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on November 01, 2014, 09:21:55 AM
I did my mod myself because no other had what I wanted.  I wonder if player.xml, which is the file that is failing as I try to compile now is the offender - that is the one that controls the malaria (I think)

I have been wondering, is it possible that you compiled that mod with the old bootstrap-rev50 rather than -rev60? You started to mod quite early on and I used rev60 when trying to recompile your mod and I think meanwhile you're using rev60, too. I haven't got around to checking that but maybe you want to - as in using rev50 again. Who knows.. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That's an idea - I don't recall upgrading to a new package, but that doesn't mean much  :-()

Art Blade

I think that either way, two different revs were in play. I guess you originally compiled it with rev50 and now both of us tried working on that mod using rev60. If you were still on 50 then it shouldn't have caused that prob of yours. Then again, I used 60 and didn't have the player xml prob but instead lost a significant part of your modded effects. Weird.

Art Blade

there is a chance you didn't even upgrade, back then, to rev50. So if there's still a rev40, that might do the trick.

Art Blade

Damn, having read your post in a different topic, that you're using a downgraded game (skipped the last patch) -- that PLUS the above.. there's quite a bit of experimenting ahead of you, old friend.  :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳