Wireless keyboards

Started by Binnatics, February 06, 2014, 12:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

:laugh:

here, I just came up with something for you: "nothing wrong with strong."  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

:-D

See, my parents were kinda poor in their early married life (not that they were any better off late in life) my dad couldn't afford buying too many spanners, so we used our hands as substitute    :-() ;D
sometimes one needs a spanner to undo something either my dad or I tightened by hand  8)

fragger

My dad and I are the opposite - I can't undo anything that he has done up. To this day he can't hold a meringue without it imploding in his hand :-() Yet he plays the piano with remarkable finesse.

Art Blade

I've got quite a grip and usually have been the one to undo or unscrew stuff others couldn't. Particularly bottles or jars. :) If I read something like "firmly" or "tight" I've got to be careful. More than once I've overdone it and ruined screws and bottle caps -- the thread was just gone when I had finished tightening stuff.  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Back on topic; I recieved the solution to all my keyboard sorrows today as a fathersday present, the Logitech G105 Gaming keyboard! 8)

It is very user friendly. I had only to plug in the usb cable and everything works as supposed. No need to install drivers and configuration programs. I like that. It has glowing keys, which is excellent. Now I don't need to put on a light to be able to see what I try to type :-X
The keys feel gentle and sound. Th extra function keys to the left, for macros and such, is a great extra. I will need a bit of practice though, before I will be able to make good use of it. Bt I can see the ossibilities. Especially with games like ArmA III it can come in handy for sure :)
I like the design; simple and practical. I wouldn't want to have a keyboard looking like a spaceship-part on my desk. I like a keyboard to look like a keyboard, without too much fancy stuff. This one has that quality :-X :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Congratz, Binn - you're going to love it.  I've a gaming keyboard too and it is really useful to view the current layout on the LED panel

fragger

Nice new toy Binn :-D :-X

Stiku

I used to game in the dark, but then I was told by ophthalmologist why I shouldn't do that anymore.
After that I got rid of the G15(which was broken anyways, leds were blinking)

But nice gift anyways to get.

Tags:
🡱 🡳