Assassin's Creed Revelations walkthrough videos

Started by PZ, November 17, 2011, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

PZ, I'm up to part #30 on this walk through and I've noticed a pattern that I need to confirm with you.

Lack of money plagues this player.  He keeps opening shops with fair frequency but every time he opens a bank it has zero credits in it.   ????

Do banks have to stand open for a while before the account balances are forwarded or so that cash will accumulate to new branches?  When I think about it I can't recall that he's ever gone back to a bank (not even while dashing past and complaining how broke he is) that he already has paid to open.

I'm wondering because I am this far along in his tutorial and I've yet to see this player get anything out of a bank.  Not even a 50mm twist of 12 gauge copper wire.   :o
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

It's possible that he's edited out the times he's puled cash from the bank but there's never a large amount of cash on his balance to show any evidence of that.   ????
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

I have a huge amount of cash in my account, but my strategy is different from his.  First, when I started the game I pick pocketed everyone I ran into (no notoriety in the early parts of the game).  Next, instead of upgrading my weapons and armor with every penny I earned, I invested everything I had in upgrading the city - that greatly increased the $ I earned per 20 minute cycle.  Now I have plenty of cash to purchase the most expensive weapons, armor, and everything I need and want.

I wouldn't worry mandru, the cash earnings in the game are one of the easiest things to manage.

Tags:
🡱 🡳