GTA V Tips and Tricks

Started by Art Blade, September 25, 2013, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Another new heist crew member, a gunman, can be unlocked (random event) when playing as Michael.

Packie McReary from Dukes, Liberty City, (a GTA IV character) can be found robbing a pharmacy/grocery "Dollar Pills" to the right looking North on Carson Ave, Strawberry, probably only at night. It's in the city, not far to the North is a car wash and to the right of the car wash is some clothing shop and a bit to the Northeast from there is a strip club. Same distance from the Dollar Pills to the Southeast is a barber shop. Help Packie get away. So obviously he isn't a driver and not a hacker, but he mentions that he can handle himself and asks, "you ever hear of something, a score that needs bodies, would you think of me?" which can only mean that he's a gunman. He'll then be available. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Cool that Packy returns ;) Something that happened more frequently, returning characters. Remember that Ken Rosenberg in Las Venturas? He also was involved in Vice city as a lawyer of Tommy Vercetti, the head character of that Miami edition of the game ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

You'll also see Jonathan "Johnny" Klebitz from GTAIV DLC The Lost and The Damned :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

Thank you, PZ :) For some reason what I've done here reminds me of you: By the time I get the game, I'm likely to have forgot at least some of the details so those tips will serve me, too. This is for future reference.  :-()

fragger

You? Forget some of the details? Pull the other one...

:-D

Art Blade

:-D

The trick is to remember what you're going to forget :-D

PZ

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

When the time comes to remember what it was I was going to forget I've forgotten what it was I was supposed to remember

Art Blade

OK mate, it actually takes a little time to reach pro level. :-D

PZ

fragger

Art Blade

Never mind, don't worry :)

Spoiler
Note to self: OK, apparently there are people who are unlikely to reach it at all :-D

durian

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

almost, yes..  :-D

Note to self: They'd never believe me even as a joke if I posted, "of what?" or, "remind me later."

fragger

Binnatics

Quote from: fragger on October 31, 2013, 04:10:39 AM
When the time comes to remember what it was I was going to forget I've forgotten what it was I was supposed to remember

:knockout   Excellent ^-^

Art Blade

Good god, almost a year now, and all we know is that it will come out for the PC but still not when, supposedly autumn this year.

I WANT THIS GAME  :'(

fragger

Supposedly... If they ever get around to it :D

I'm starting to think there'll be a GTA VI available for console before they dole out #V for us poor PC schmucks.

I call this platform discrimination \:/

Art Blade

I'd like to know the real reason(s) behind that "delay." I understand that they make their living selling for consoles so they push it that way and make the other people who want the game consider buying a console and the game. When nothing much goes any more, then release for the PC with the money they made selling it for consoles, financially it should be completely covered with those sales for console already. Maybe it's got to do with presenting the balance sheet so they can carry over profits to the next year's annual accounts.

Binnatics

There has always been quite some time between the console release and the PC release. But this time the extra waiting is extremely long. Maybe it has to do with the PS4 and new Xbox release, which may have caused some extra delay. But then again, these next gen consoles hit the shelves last autumn already, so why all the waiting ????
Let's hope all the time is dedicated to a perfect porting job, so that we won't have unnecessary hickups on the PC, like last time. I'd really like the game to w@&k as fluid as can be, with flawless online play and everything, just simple, bugfree pleasure ^-^
Something else that may have caused delay as well, was the massive online play that needed extra servers and maintenance to have things run smoothly.

Whatever, let's just pray it WILL BE RELEASED SOON!!!! :-D

Art Blade

yep.

Oh back on topic:

Random side mission

Make $100,000 by helping a guy (Gray Nicholson) whose bicycle got stolen right in front of you.

Location: Downtown Cab (a business you can buy as Franklin), exit through the front gate, turn the next right, and again the next right so you'll be facing West. across the next intersection on the same road to the right will be that event, so it's almost literally around the corner. The thief on the stolen bike will cross the street to ride across the soccer field to your left. I saw that happen in more than one playthrough video that I watched.

Time: Last time I checked it was on a Wednesday at 7:00AM

Returning that bike will only reward you with a "thank you" but later the next day you'll receive an email from the owner of the bike who will give you shares of his company (Animal Ark) worth $100k.

Don't miss it  :)

Here the same event but different location and time (Saturday 2:10PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APDYvhpSPeU#ws

Art Blade

by the way..  :laugh: I just found this vid which I think and hope covers it all  :laugh:

GTA 5 - All Random Events

Art Blade

Holy s#!t, err, Kifflom, there are things in this game even I  (  :-() ) hadn't heard before:

Secret mission and $2m reward if you don't go to the very end (if you do, get an old rusty tractor)

Grand Theft Auto 5 - Secret Mission - Epsilon Walkthrough

Tags:
🡱 🡳