back in the day: GTA San Andreas

Started by Binnatics, September 23, 2013, 02:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

and it's fun, too. :) Man, the map is BIG and I only have access to about 1/3 so far  ??? :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Here's some more pics:

Burning down the green... looks familiar ;)
[smg id=6330]

NRG 500: The fastest accelerating bike in the series.  Can't be beaten by the newer ones in GTA IV either.
[smg id=6331]

Ambulance missions....
[smg id=6332]

My new ride
[smg id=6333]

My new look 8)
[smg id=6334]
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

been working out in the gym a lot it seems?  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

Indeed Bin looks really cool with that pink hair  :-X :laugh:
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

I have been working out, too  :-D Where ever I land a punch, not even grass will grow back.  >:D
[smg id=6335 type=preview align=center caption="full blown"]
and this is my whip. :-()
[smg id=6336 type=preview align=center caption="lowrider"]

PZ

Art Blade

"Sorry I stepped on you. Featherweight bitch-a$$ punk motherfucker!" :-D
[smg id=6337 type=preview align=center caption="oops"]

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on October 05, 2013, 07:32:44 PM
"Sorry I stepped on you. Featherweight bitch-a$$ punk motherfucker!" :-D

Uh, PZ, we should w@&k on our censorship :angel: :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Art Blade

Welcome to Los Santos.. with Afro and Bonanza bike.  :-D
[smg id=6338 type=preview align=center caption="Los Santos"]

Pink hair? Blonde Mohawk and purple dildo!  >:D
[smg id=6339 type=preview align=center caption="dildo punk"]

Binnatics

Art Blade

here the red sunglasses, counterpart of your blue shades
[smg id=6340 type=preview align=center caption="silencer"]

PZ

Just don't drop your soap in that shower  ???? :angel:

Art Blade

PZ

Because you do not want to inconvenience the guys that would want to pick it up for you  ????

Art Blade

Art Blade

Officer Tenpenny enjoying a bong, tsk tsk tsk -- made my Mohawk pop right off my head. :-D

[smg id=6341 type=preview align=center caption="bong"]

PZ

Does Officer Tenpenny have ties to Fallout3?  :angel:

Art Blade

I don't think this one owns a building named after him. The only building he can be associated with is L.S. Police Station  :-D

PZ

Binnatics

Using a remote control aircraft "The Red Baron" to shoot down some badguys
[smg id=6343]

I desired this one for a long time... to be able to steer it >:D
[smg id=6344]

If any of you suns of bitches, got anything else to say; I collect your fucking head!
[smg id=6345]

The pu$$y Wagon ^-^
[smg id=6346]

The Sultan, modded at Wheel Arch Angels
[smg id=6347]

Same Sultan, with red smoke coming out if its exhausts 8)
[smg id=6348]

Art Blade

you had one more pic with you and that katana which looked awesome; the one above isn't recognisable unless you know what you're looking at. Why don't you upload the other one additionally? I'd like to see it here.  :)

Nice pic with that red baron  :)

Art Blade

I renamed and moved this topic so everybody will find it  :)

PZ

Impressive; what a massively open world  :-X

Art Blade

I renamed and moved this topic back again so that Binnatics's original idea is restored: this topic is "exactly related to the new release of GTA V, the lack of a PC version for that game and the direct reference to its prequel; San Andreas."

Good point, and with "back in the day" plus "GTA San Andreas" in the topic's subject as well as an entry in the "other games index" linking to this topic, we have a solution that meets all interests.

+1 :-X for you, Binnatics. Keep up the good w@&k  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳