GTA V (consoles) out today. Fresh first videos on YT

Started by Art Blade, September 17, 2013, 09:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Oh, I definitely will, but I don't want to waste any of my precious moments doing the DL thing.  I'd rather be playing the game.  :-()

Art Blade

can you dl it after playing, like leave it on over night or before breakfast and check again for lunch, that kind of thing?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Oh, I'm sure I can, and I imagine it will not be a big download if any of the other DLC I've downloaded is any indication.  I've just been too strapped for time lately - seems like my sessions on the console are very limited lately.

Art Blade

OK, with a bit of patchwork (different uploaders) I have now finished watching the main story and those heists involved. There is only ONE part in ONE particular episode which I didn't like: You're forced to torture someone in order to extract information on a target. That was a bit over the top, not helping the story, and made me feel quite uncomfortable. However, we can live with it, and it's the only downside. Everything else was very enjoyable, cool, and at times funny.

My favourite character definitely is Franklin  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Art Blade

Binnatics

LOL @ the BLIMP :laugh:

I thought it might have been something like a yet-pack is that was available in San Andreas, but this also explains the 'slowest flying object' in the game 8)

:o @ GEMA. Incredible how accurate this German Blocking Machine is. Sorry to hear you have so much difficulty watching game-content due to those bastards, but glad you found a w@&k-around ::)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

I love this game - very entertaining.  The DLC "download" is only 100k; clearly the blimp is already in the game code, and the DLC only releases it, so even fragger would be able to incorporate the blimp  :-()  [sorry fragger, on many levels]

Art Blade

Art Blade

by the way, there are parachutes available  :-() And you may get killed by sharks.

durian

Unfortunately, you can't punch the sharks to death as Jason did, even though he's just an average American tourist, whereas you are gangster badasses  ;D
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

durian

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

not a new vid exactly, but I find it rather amusing and entertaining: elderly (ahem) people (let's say, who have never touched a video game) are shown clips from GTAV and their reactions and comments are on camera here:

Elders React to Grand Theft Auto V (Geek Week)

Art Blade

Quote from: Binnatics on September 18, 2013, 12:28:51 PM
Hmmm, I do see some blood now, actually when the character itself gets damaged by shots or hitting stuff after falling off a roof... but it's still a bit frugal :-\\

Just saw in a vid what you were looking for, a couple of guys shot dead, each lying in a pool of blood. So.. as it used to be :)

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Art Blade

Trevor, Franklin and Michael (from left to right) in the flesh, together, interview. Funny to see and hear them :)
GTA 5: Michael, Franklin, and Trevor in the Flesh

Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳