Saints Row 4

Started by Fiach, August 25, 2013, 04:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/non-glitching-city.4207/

This mod removes the annoying repetitive pixellation / blurring effect that keeps occurring on cars and pedestrians to show the player that he's in a simulation.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Good find. I'll apply it to the game when I continue playing it. Do we have to change the value when combined with the nude-model add-on?
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

as far as I know they don't interfere, so: no.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Interesting game play.  Stiku's vid clips were helpful for revealing that.

I really liked that the quick decision buttons (on PC anyway) hovered more around the AWSD, Space and sometimes E buttons.  :-X

This one's probably too quick and frantic for me as I like to think my way through a game rather than just immolating everything.  :)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

SR3+4 are just insane :-D It's not to be taken seriously at all so no there is no real planning or thinking through the game. Just keep having fun  :)

OWGKID

Bought the game on Friday (Was on sale, 66% off) :-D The game is fun and addicting and a good break from GTA ^-^ Heck, the superpowers is a lot of fun >:D
LEGACY

Binnatics

I started playing SR4 shortly after completing SR3 and to me the super powers were a big downer. It made me put the game aside shortly after the start. Funny for a short while but it kind of sold its spirit to the devil using that super stuff. Driving cars was suddenly completely unnecessary.
Well, hope you're having fun with it. It does have some charm after all :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

yep, SR3 was a blast and SR4 was a downer.

OWGKID

The only vehicle I need is a TANK!  :-D  >:D
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳