poetry around Nexor's screenshot

Started by nexor, May 02, 2013, 07:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

Did those guys also blow up your jeep Binn?  I hate it when they do that   :-D

mandru

Serves them right.  The way they are always trying to grab all the credit after you do all the w@&k.  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Yeah, they strut around saying that they're the man and that it's all them. Cor... ::)

Last night I let the tiger out at Mosquito Yard and it took out all the pirates. The flag went up, and when the Rakyat appeared Tigger took all of them out too. He the cat, that was all him 8)

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

That'll teach them a lesson  >:D

Binnatics

Quote from: nexor on May 06, 2013, 05:16:53 PM
Did those guys also blow up your jeep Binn?  I hate it when they do that   :-D

No, they just happened to be in the vicinity of my evil plans >:D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

durian

I lol'd when I read all of your poems  :laugh: :-X didn't know there are a lot of talented poets here.
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Binnatics

You lol'd at our sweet poems
'bout thugs, far from their homes
  dodging our lead
  and allowing this thread
piled up like a mountain of gnomes
^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

durian

Art Blade

:-D

Well I'm not a poet just so you know it I rather forego it than writing some cowshit :-()

durian

More screens and poems please, OWG poets  ;D

I suggest we change the title into: "Screens and poetry"   :)

Binnatics

There comes Art showing proud grinning and glowing, got the bear even bowing at flows he just throws in :-()

Art Blade

durian, you can always start a new topic with any ideas you have, just kick it off :)

Binnatics, I don't know.. oh, you want a lot of -ow in a row? Like, I don't know about glow or a flow or a bear but a bow as in arrow drawn with eyes narrow to shoot down a sparrow but hey I'm starting to sway so I stop to say I'm away. :-()

PZ

lol, you guys have way more talent than I do.  The only talent I even remotely have with words is with coding software, and even then it does not make sense to most people  :-()

fragger

A lot of what some people say makes no sense to me :-()

Art Blade

durian

Quote from: PZ on September 06, 2013, 08:50:45 PM
lol, you guys have way more talent than I do.  The only talent I even remotely have with words is with coding software, and even then it does not make sense to most people  :-()
You forgot your cooking skills  :-X :) I have absolutely zero talent aside from eating  ;D

Art,  Of course, but I want to turn this thread something much more general than just anout nexor's screenshot. If you don't think it's a good idea, it's cool.  :)

Binnatics

Quote from: durian on September 07, 2013, 12:27:56 PM
You forgot your cooking skills  :-X :) I have absolutely zero talent aside from eating  ;D

Art,  Of course, but I want to turn this thread something much more general than just anout nexor's screenshot. If you don't think it's a good idea, it's cool.  :)

I DO think it's a good idea, but I get Art's point in that this thread sort of deserves this title because it gives credit to the way it was birthed, with Nexor's excellent killing skills :)

If I remember it right, it was a sprout, cut off one of the main topics in the FC3 board. "FC3: Funny moments" or "Screenshots"

Art Blade

indeed, I split the topic to create this one so I think we better leave it as is -- plus, everyone here knows that we go off topic a lot which means we're likely to look for those rhymes and poetry stuff exactly here :-()

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on September 07, 2013, 01:10:27 PM
...everyone here knows that we go off topic a lot...

Us? Go off-topic? Never!

Art Blade

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳