Worst Let's Plays

Started by Knightmare, April 02, 2013, 01:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

That was an astute observation Art.  I wasn't trying to belittle your comment.  :)

I wanted to give proper cred to the member who had made the post I was reacting to.  It actually turned out to be  Knightmare who posted this tragedy while additionally naming the qualifying quirk of personality in the mentally deficient video maker that had brought him to the conclusion that he was able to teach someone anything more complex than pounding sand with a briar wood cudgel.

Art for me personally, where the comedians you named would make me laugh, the looby who stars in this series of self-immolation videos evoked in me something more along the lines of writhing and screaming in agony at the desecration of something I love.

:(

I've been making a lot of mistakes in my posts here on OWG lately and I'm perfectly willing to place the blame entirely on having my mental capacities eroded due to contamination by way of sitting through three of the clips from this video spewer.  Hopefully through hard w@&k and sufficient rehabilitation I will be able to restore my damaged neurons to something approaching acceptable functionality.  :-\\
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

that.. was a fun read, mate  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Knightmare

This blathering muppet also has a Far Cry3 Let's Play:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7fxlLcw3RfbGVR6qkNJhkzTfkU75XwGw

It might be somewhat less cringe-worthy, if only due to FC3's use of recurring hints and more obtuse visual cues.

nexor

He must have a twin, it's impossible for one person to be so dumb

Tags:
🡱 🡳