FC3 Small Tweak Suggestions

Started by mandru, March 27, 2013, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

oh yes. Happened to me and other players, too, and more than just once.  >:((
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

to me too, always back to survivor. No matter if I was playing on easy or on hard, the game just wanted me to play on 'normal'. But patch 1.05 changed that. I'm playing on Master difficulty now, and it sticks there, no matter if I want it or not ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

I'll credit Art with the suggestion to patch the camera viewfinder function (see here: http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=3198.msg61603#msg61603 ) to remove "those obsolete sparkling blips" of Lost Letters, relics and other points of interest as they are collected or completed.

It would sure make it a lot easier to locate the new missions activated by resetting the outposts to "enemy occupied" in free roam post game play.  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

cheers :)
Although I know what you meant, I'm not sure it is clear to everyone else: The small tweak suggestion is to remove sparks that you see in a camera's viewfinder when looking at the horizon or far away locations which represent any kind of mission objective, most notably relics, once those objectives are completed. Currently those sparks still show even if there is no objective any more at that location.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Er... Yeah.  What he said. :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳