Trials of the Rakyat

Started by TheStranger, March 13, 2013, 10:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

I am having a lot of fun with the Trials again. I tried to get rid of my bugged score at "Hostile Swamp". Guess, what, I managed to get a higher score than my bugged one ^-^
So now my only score that's unreal is the one at "Dashing Assault". I think that one is impossible to reach, without the weird invisibility bug. That actually doesn't happen to me again :)

The_Stranger, you asked me about my 600 score at "Decimation Barrage". After a while, I found out there are 2 additional time bonuses, hidden behind a helicopter that's 'parked' at the hill a little further down than the other time bonuses. If you shoot the heli, you get some more time. Maybe that helps. I think, since it's quite a fixed and simple trial, we will get pretty much the same highscore.  ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

I guess our next goal in Furious Gun is to reach 1200 8)

Spoiler
[smg id=5723]

I have been thinking about the lack of a global ranking in the Rakyat trials. I would like to know how our scores are ranked compared to other guys crazy enough to crush their nails on these trials :-D
But on the other end I really like the idea of only being able to relate to friends and show the name of the person that has the highest score in your own friend-list. That makes it reachable to beat the scores and tag the stones with your own scores. I assume that globally spoken there are so many bugs and/or cheaters that it's impossible to tag any stone at all.
After all, The only thing I would have changed is the list that's shown. The game only shows 4 names so all other scores are invisible.

^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

TheStranger

Come on that's totally

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Quote from: Binnatics on March 20, 2013, 02:21:17 PMI have been thinking about the lack of a global ranking in the Rakyat trials. I would like to know how our scores are ranked compared to other guys crazy enough to crush their nails on these trials :-D

May I help you with that :)

[smg id=5726 type=preview align=center caption="furious gun 1"]

Quote from: TheStranger on March 20, 2013, 05:58:58 PMCome on that's totally..
..impossibru <sic!>

Well, I'm afraid it is totally possibru <sic!>  :)

[smg id=5727 type=preview align=center caption="furious gun 2"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

TheStranger

You can't get that high without bugs or altering stuff like frontal takedowns - then high scores would be very easy.

Art Blade

You can bet on it that no matter which online game ranking you look at these days, the top scorers that are so far beyond reach are cheaters. In UBI games, their own home-made bugs add to that fact.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

^-^ Indeed. Thanx for the hint. How could I have looked over that button??

Well, my 2200 score in dashing assault, which is quite comparative with Furious Gun, considering the total time available and the amount of enemies spawning, is close to the highest possible if, and ONLY if, you have that bug triggered. Maybe it is indeed possible to crank up the scores to 2500 or something by performing even better takedown combos, but WITHOUT the bug it's absolutely impossible. I would have never been able to perform that many takedown kills, let alone stealthy ones. No idea what would be the max without the bug, but probably somewhere between 1200 and 1400? Or with extreme skills maybe 1500?

Binnatics

Come on guys, you're getting behind here!!!!

[smg id=5729]

:-() :-() :-()

Art Blade

Art Blade

I got myself entangled in Decimation Barrage (shooting down helicopters with either an RPG or a mounted MG) just to give Master Binnatics something to chew on. During the last two days, we kept topping our high scores and it was fun indeed. No glitches involved, just hardcore "do it until you beat it"  >:D

[smg id=5820 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 11 00010"]

PZ

^-^ :-X

I noticed TheStranger in the list as well

Binnatics

Good to bring back the trials topic alive :-X :)

[smg id=5821]

[smg id=5822]

8)

Art Blade

mandru

For Decimation Barrage are you staying with the mounted gun or are you moving around to pick up extended time barrels that can't be seen from that spot?
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

run to pick the barrels when the helos are far, run back, use MG, run again when helos are far to pick another set of barrels. There are two stationary helos to the left and straight down with three barrels per helo :) And one barrel is right behind you  ;)

And HEHEHE  >:D
[smg id=5823 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 12 00001"]

Binnatics

Art Blade

TheStranger

Aha so there are many more barrels? I thought I have found all of them. Tried that trial about a hudnred times but didn't get over my 570.

Binnatics

I left the trial for a while, stunned as I am by Arts amazing score. Tried it again today, but can't get past my own highscore. There's something that keeps me thinking though... you managed several times to get a score with '5' points at the end.... I always can only get 10's, as there are only defenders (worth 10 points) in the helos and there's no way (at least not for me) to perform a silent kill (25 points) or a takedown kill (15 points).

How the h*** did you do that? ???? :-D :angel:

Art Blade

when two helos are in a row flying at you while one is facing you and the other one behind can't see you because the helo in front obstructs its view -- when you manage to kill the helo behind the one in front, maybe fire kind of through or very close to the helo in front, you may get a stealth kill which is indeed what I got when I got high scores :-()

Binnatics

Well thank you!! That is worth trying :)

Nice find!!! :-X

Art Blade

welcome :)

I just remembered one thing you may not have tried: I fire rockets at helos FAR away and pray to get a hit - also a stealth kill because it can't yet see you. I then switch back to MG.. then RL.. then MG.. just so I get everything that approaches from far with a RL until they are many and closing in again. Learn to switch weapons and timing is crucial.  :)

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on April 15, 2013, 01:41:28 PM
...and pray to get a hit ...

Have tried that as well, thinking of saving time. But I never got a hit. Maybe that is worth practising then ::) :-X

Art Blade

I have no desire to return to that bloody trial. I spent two days almost doing nothing else but trying to beat you. Most of the time I couldn't even get near my 710 score and then it was just the magic run: rockets that did hit the targets far away and I took down every helo. Also, I did take out those extra barrels not at the same time but three times, one for each stationary helo and one for the barrel behind me. All that timed in between attacks.. it was a nightmare. And, don't allow them to crash into one another, you need to shoot them down yourself or points will be lost.

oh, and try to beat my 17,000th post right here  :-()

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 15, 2013, 02:10:55 PM
oh, and try to beat my 17,000th post right here  :-()

I dare anyone to challenge in that arena!

Congrats, AB.  Even for four years that's quite a number!  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳