Started by Dweller_Benthos, February 20, 2013, 08:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

there will be a time when in-game graphics will look like that.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Right now they look like this:

[smg id=5599 type=link align=center width=800 caption="Jason n Vaas"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on February 21, 2013, 02:22:01 AM
there will be a time when in-game graphics will look like that.

That will certainly be the time to celebrate (and upgrade)

Art Blade

Hacko

I'm still waiting for virtual reality games...that will be epic.  ;D

fragger

You're not thinking Citra, are you.......?

(Hope she doesn't have a virtual headache...)

mandru

I would hope that she wouldn't resemble her butt ugly brother so much.  \:/
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Abletile

:laugh: Unless you like em crazy  B-)
Jokes about ducks are not all they're quacked up to be. ;-)

Art Blade

Crazy? You won't notice that if you whack her over the head with a vodka bottle and drag her home, tie her up and get it over with, kick her out and then.. have dinner or whatever you'd like to do without her  :-D

Hacko

No Fragger,not one particular game, but virtual reality games in general. I like real women thank you  :-D :-X

PZ

Quote from: fragger on February 23, 2013, 04:11:00 AM
You're not thinking Citra, are you.......?

... unless you met her brother first...  :angel:

fragger

PZ

:laugh:  I'm really sorry fragger; I simply couldn't help myself.  I probably need to seek professional help.

fragger

:-D

That's cool - I'm the one who's still trying to get the taste of his own foot out of his mouth. And let me tell you, that is one foul taste...

Art Blade

Hehe  :-()

PZ, remember: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. If you throw hard enough, that is.  :-D

PZ

:laugh: :-X

I do want to say that I have the utmost respect for all you chaps, and that I never mean to poke fun other than in the most fond way.  As my wife has said many times before, the only people that I poke fun at are the ones that I hold near and dear.

Art Blade

Don't worry, PZ :) I believe that I know you and fragger (and the rest of the lot) well enough to dare say that fragger knew exactly what he was going to provoke when posting, "Oh lord, here we go..." -- I think it was basically a tongue-in-cheek bait and you fell for it  :-D

PZ

:laugh: Yes, I'm sure he did!

Art Blade

Considering it was me who started the Vaas & fragger thing, hehehe...  he might want to slap me with a large trout for that :-D

PZ

fragger

:laugh:

It would have to be a large trout for me to be able to reach you from here with it :-()

Nah - I'm on holidays so I'm feeling too good to want to slap anybody with anything :-D

Art Blade

PZ

See what you started, fragger  ????

Art Blade

??? THAT.. was.. mean.  :laugh:

Tags:
🡱 🡳