FC3 DLC

Started by Jim di Griz, January 17, 2013, 02:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

welcome :)

and Jim, I like all of those skins. I am fond of the old geezer's (Leonard) warrior outfit :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

I like the girl's outfit. I've only played the start of both missions yesterday, because the first one got us bugged somewhere after the start (3 time sin a row, lol) and the second seemed to give me another "bullet-magnet-glitch". Something that keeps happening to me in coop. All bullets fired by the horde of badguys seem to rain down on my person, causing an unfair amount of revives for team-mates :-D :-D
I know it's a bit hard to state something like that really happens, but after getting killed 6 or 7 times in a row, with other players not having a scratch, it gets suspicious. And when someone that revives me looks red (meaning he's damaged) survives longer than me after he revives me (I stay up 1 sec. and the one reviving goes down one or two seconds later) I seriously think the game is playing tricks on me.  :angry-new:

Btw, those glitchy happenings have nothing to do with the DLC. They are quite common to online play. I was shocked by the amount of weird glitches in SP, but in MP and COOP it's crazy.  :o
But still a nice game to keep playing a lot online. I especially like firestorm. A game wehre you have to defend 2 'supply drops' and try to enlighten the 2 of the opponing team. Once the fire is started to one of the team's supply stash, a mad rush starts in order to take the 'radio'. There you can either order a napalm strike (and win the game) or order a water attack that will stop the fires and get the game back at the starting position. It's a nice combo between sneaking and attacking, defending and suddenly taking part in a massive chaotic fight for the radio. Really cool gameplay.
The most annoying thing about the MP is the constant delay or "lag". Sometimes opponents have up to a second of advantage and you will hear the bullets that kill you "after" the killcam starts to show you your killer. Quite annoying. But pretty cool when the lag is in your favour sometimes >:D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I keep playing coop and very much like the DLC but one bug there is really annoying: occasionally the bow cannot be reloaded any more -- you simply hold it without arrows: useless. Happens to other players, too, sometimes even at the same time. And the DLC keeps losing track of the mission progress quite often: Either the mission goal or the mission marker won't update -- you're stuck in the mission. One more bug that keeps happening is that you go out of the grenade launcher competition with the GL still in your hands -- can't use your loadout any more. Most players comment on stuff like that with words along the lines of

"that's UBI programming." or "same old UBI."
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Those boys at Ubi do often fit the definition of "insanity"

mandru

A motorist had a flat on a country road along a stretch that bordered the chain link fenced exercise yard of a sanitarium.  He'd jacked the car up and removed the wheel placing the lug nuts in the hubcap but the approach of a large scary looking inmate who proceeded to stand nose against the fence and stare at him unblinkingly so close nearby unnerved him so badly the motorist fumbled the flat as he was lifting it.

Slipping out of his grip the flat dropped in such a way as to flip the hubcap flinging the lug nuts out into the tall (and suddenly seemingly thin) strip of rye grass running between the shoulder of the road and the spot where the asylum resident stood rendering all five of them effectively lost.  The motorist groaned "Oh no! What do I do now?"

Blinking for the first time the inmate said flatly "Take one lug nut off each of the other wheels to get you going again and buy more when you get into town."

Reassured by the answer the relieved motorist said "That's a really smart solution to this!"

Blinking once again the inmate responded saying "I'm crazy, not stupid."

All that to say I feel that there are reoccurring annoying trends UBI repeats over and over that come more on the stupid side of the fence that the crazy.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Binnatics

Nicely put indeed :-X :)
It took me a few seconds before the "dime fell" but hell yeah ^-^

Makes me wonder though on which side of the fence we are, keeping playing buggy shaithe like this. ????

Something like "...the weak, in the valley of darkness" ::)

Hope the crazy guy will be my Sheppard then :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳