Citra

Started by nickjb69, December 31, 2012, 08:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjb69

Have not seen any comment on Citra after completing New Rite of Passage.
It was worth the effort. To see it before you do go to youtube ;)
This was on the PC version do not know if consoles have after sequence.

Art Blade

Hello nickjb69 and welcome to OWG. :)

I guess you're referring to that erm, mating ritual?  :-D Not much to say but "nicely shaped and animated."  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

I would have found Citra mildly attractive if the family resemblance wasn't so strong.  She looks way too much like her brother for me to register anything beyond revulsion.

AC3 at least offers a skip scene option and fluid combat functions where you're not falling over your own feet.  Though the females in that series (yet another UBI product) tend towards dog face ugly too. ::)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

the dogs look quite attractive..
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Welcome to OWG, nickjb69 :)

Quote from: mandru  on December 31, 2012, 08:49:56 AM
I would have found Citra mildly attractive if the family resemblance wasn't so strong.  She looks way too much like her brother for me to register anything beyond revulsion.

That struck me too. Pity I couldn't have pulled my lootsack over her head...

Art Blade

the bitch tried to skin me.

PZ

Quote from: fragger on December 31, 2012, 04:45:14 PM
That struck me too. Pity I couldn't have pulled my lootsack over her head...

Her face was not exactly the object of my attention.  :-()

Welcome nickjb69  ;)

mandru

I half expected when I finally dealt with her brother that a bald head wig (scar included) was going to come off and it was her all along because she was a schizo.  :-\\
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

durian

Am I the only one find her attractive ?  ;D
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

JRD

Quote from: durian on January 02, 2013, 11:42:37 AM
Am I the only one find her attractive ?  ;D

No, you're not  :-[

I guess there's something about hot, dark skinned female warrior leader with mini skirts that drives me crazy... or maybe I've been eating too many mushrooms, I'm not sure.  ????
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I've seen worse :) But that bitch has an attitude that makes her so ugly that I find those guard dogs more appealing by comparison.  :-D

fragger

I'd find her very attractive if I hadn't run into her brother already.

Art Blade

er.. you may want to rephrase that, fragger.

Spoiler
the way you put it it can be read as if you found him EVEN MORE attractive :-D  :laugh: ??? 8-X :-()

durian

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

PZ

:laugh: :laugh: :-X :-X  :lol :lol

I nearly choked on my martini while reading your response to fragger's last post!

Art Blade

fragger

Art Blade

Never mind, it was just too good to ignore that, fragger  :)

fragger

Heck, in retrospect I would have sent up that post myself if someone else had written it :-D

Art Blade

Art Blade

Fragger, you deserve a kudos +1 after all the fun we had  :-D :-X :)

fragger

Danke mein Freund :)

Art Blade

PZ

Yes, indeed; you're quite the good sport to take the ribbing!  ^-^

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳