Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

Nice shots Art.  :-X

I've seen cassowaries attack and kill dogs and for balance sake I've also seen dogs charge and kill a cassowary so there's not a clear predator/prey boundary.

Probably something more along the lines of whoever gets the initiative roll but anyway I don't recall if I've ever seen an interaction between any other predators to compare notes.  :-\\
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

thanks mandru :)

as far as I can tell there seem to be carnivores that never attack one another (e.g. cassowaries and Komodo dragons) but chase other carnivores, sometimes even in a joint venture  :-D Usually I don't have the opportunity to observe because at that time those beasts prey me or I'm busy doing something else :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Firstly: Cheers for the vid Art :-X I knew that dingos do make a kind of bark but it's more of a "hrrrngff" - not really a doggie "woof" like FC3's dingos.

That dingo in the vid looked like he'd realised that he'd bitten off more than he could chew and decided he'd go after fleas instead :-()

Secondly: Great screenies, they're a riot :-() :-X LOL @ "high-three" :laugh:

Thirdly: Here's proof that cats and dogs can get along if they w@&k at it:

[smg id=6268 align=center width=600]

These guys just wandered around without going each other. However, I've seen a tiger and a cassowary gang up on a warthog, so it seems there is some kind of pecking order :-()

Art Blade

welcome and cheers :)

Yep, pecking order is what I was thinking, too, and with regards to that I think size matters (among those animals.. err.. let's say, glad their female counterparts won't argue over that because they can't.  :-D )
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

fragger, I've never seen a tiger and a dingo stay close together without fighting each other like the ones in your shot.  :)
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

maybe you're right, I guess it's one of those rabid dogs and a tiger, not a dingo, so maybe those two may bond but not a dingo and a tiger. Needs investigation :)

fragger

I kept expecting them to fight but it never happened.

Art Blade

I think we only have a chance to find out if we remove ourselves from the equation, i.e. use an ignore_player cheat. Which I happen to have at hand..

Art Blade

So far, I found out that dune buggies and tanks don't attack one another.
[smg id=6269 type=preview align=center caption="dune buggies and tank"]

nexor

Art Blade

Binnatics

That yellow dune buggy is wining at the other... they definitely have a plan 8-X ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I like their kids -- small offroad vehicles: quads.  :-D

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

nexor

Nice people, but not well....... ::)

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on September 15, 2013, 01:33:22 PM
I like their kids -- small offroad vehicles: quads.  :-D

:-D :-X

Only if they have four of them at once ;)

Art Blade

Art Blade

OK guys, here goes:

I watched rabid dogs, a cassowary and a tiger (united) against native Amanaki warriors (deceased).  :-D

[smg id=6273 type=preview align=center caption="threesome"]

nexor

Unusual to say the least, good take Art   :-X 

Art Blade

PZ

Art Blade

it is so damn GREEN  :)

[smg id=6302 type=preview align=center caption="foliage"]

fragger

That IS green :-() Even your hand looks a bit green!

fragger

Best landing job ever!
[smg id=6305 align=center width=600]

Best docking job ever!
[smg id=6306 align=center width=600]

Best parking job ever!
[smg id=6307 align=center width=600]

nexor

Only fragger can manage to do these things, don't ask me how he does it, he just does   :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳