Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

^-^

D_B, I tried that, too, with about the same unsatisfying results. I also tried to use sticky explosives on a wall but ran out of them before I could leave anything readable there.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

[smg id=5810 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

:-D

"Damn, those mosquito bites do look nasty, mate. Are you alright?"
[smg id=5811 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 05 00005"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Dweller_Benthos

Ultra-thick helmet: Check
Heavy-duty body armor: Check
Capri-style camo pants: Check
Beach-worthy flip-flops: Check

[smg id=5812]

Plus, ultra-fashionable red anklet tie, it's what everyone is wearing this year!

This must be where all the doll heads are going to:

[smg id=5813]

... or coming from? Who knows, either way, it's creepy.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

:-D

I love the heavy pic comments, particularly beach-worthy flipflops and red anklet tie  :laugh:

Binnatics

Creepy indeed. Check the bloody footprints ???
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

The pirate in the thongs (thank goodness they're for feet and not the string-back underwear variety  :o ) is a regular corpse that you will find in various locations.

I've never encountered him alive that I'm aware of but after Vaas gives you the cinder block baptism and you come out of the waterfall there's that town area you have to pass through to get to the helicopter.  Later when you come back to visit that area to thrash the respawning pirates that are stationed there the fat heavy with ankles too swollen to fit into boot is usually somewhere there on the right side of the road before the bridge near the buildings.

Always loot him as he's got swag whether you killed him or not.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Quote from: mandru on April 07, 2013, 02:30:12 PM
The pirate in the thongs (thank goodness they're for feet and not the string-back underwear variety  :o ) is a regular corpse that you will find in various locations.

I've never encountered him alive ...

His battle dress is so ridiculous that his own friends killed him, all of his friends that dress like him, and all family members that are similarly attired.

mandru

- mandru

Art Blade

fragger

"Whomsoever shall removeth the Rifle from the Rock shall reign supreme o'er these Isles"
[smg id=5814 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

:laugh: :-X

"This embedded fire spitter shall henceforward be known among men by the name of EXCALIBRE"  <sic!>  :-D

fragger

mandru

- mandru

PZ

:laugh:

You do always seem to find them, fragger!

Art Blade

Summer Fish.
[smg id=5815 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 07 00073"]

OK, you won. I believe you now. Your ancestors were apes.
[smg id=5816 type=preview align=center caption="2013 04 09 00002"]

Oh boy..
[smg id=5817 type=preview align=center caption="FC3 Shark"]

PZ

Art Blade

I believe Mungo Jerry said that only in the summertime when the weather is high can you see them chase right up and touch the sky. :-D

PZ

nexor

[smg id=5818 type=preview align=center caption="farcry3 MMG"]
I love those mounted machine guns     :-D

PZ

Indeed; those are powerful guns  :-X

fragger

:-D Nice pics fellas :-X

LOL @ Art's pic #2, and comment :laugh:

Looks like cocos aren't the only nuts falling out of the trees...

Art Blade

He actually fell into the tree.. that pic shows the aftermath of a grenade takedown which blew up a car and sent one merc straight up and above the palm tree. I took the screenshot when he was already on his way back down again :-()

mandru

Quote from: Art Blade on April 10, 2013, 07:49:30 AM
... I took the screenshot when he was already on his way back down again :-()

Unless it's a static shot I'm never fast enough to be able to find and then hit the screen cap button.  :(

I really need a momentary USB foot switch I can tap with a ready and otherwise unengaged toe or maybe by remapping the mouse wheel click function to trigger the Print Screen button to enable me to catch 99 out of 100 of the amusing things that happen during typical game play.  ::)
- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳