Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Tricky devil ::) :laugh:

I'm glad you came clean or I probably would've blown myself up trying it :-()

Art Blade

:-D

Ever seen a shark come popping out of the water? Well, cook a grenade and..  :-()
[smg id=5213 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2012 12 26 00080"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

One of those moments when you repair a radio tower and it sweeps around the landscape showing you interesting things.

[smg id=5214]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Excellent!  play that in reverse and you'd be exploding that tanker  :-()

Art Blade

There's toasting pirates and there's toasting pirates. I like the latter one.  >:D
[smg id=5216 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2012 12 27 00036"]
[smg id=5217 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2012 12 27 00037"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

You're evil  >:D ;D

did you use endorphine syringe ?
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

durian

Quote from: Art Blade on December 26, 2012, 03:13:26 PM
I can't  :laugh: You cannot repair those trucks (they're not ridable)

Spoiler
First I shot the truck and then I played around with the blow torch just to make believe  >:D And.. I uploaded the pics in reversed order but did the numbers "right"  :-D

You fooled me, tricky devil  :laugh:
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

LOL -- I just realised that I tricked myself

Spoiler

I got it mixed up: actually I played around with the blow torch FIRST and only after that did I shoot a hole into the truck. But I reckon you guys guessed as much :) The rest that I wrote is correct, though, I uploaded the pics in reverse order.

And yes, I did use the endorphin syringe. It got worn down a bit by some individuals dressed in red who, however, ceased to exist.  >:D

fragger

Funny pics Art :laugh: :-X You always were good at catching flyers in the act :-()

Dweller_Benthos

A shot through the camera of a vulture flying. Nothing special really, but notice the shiny flashing point on the beach near the boat. I've seen these a few times, do they mean anything? Is there something there worth looking at? Or are they just decoration?

[smg id=5219]

And one of the unlucky soldiers from the dog tag retrieval mission. Strange, I was just in that bunker a little while before and that body wasn't there.

[smg id=5220]
D_B

PZ

I'm not sure what the bright flashes mean, but they are reminiscent of sniper glass reflections in other games.  I've sometimes encountered up to half-dozen of these flashes in certain areas, but have not yet discovered the source.

fragger

I think they may be just decorative.

Art Blade

At first I thought it might hint relics and loot chest but I never managed to check the exact locations (usually those lights are far away) so indeed I too think they're mere decorations.

I thought the same, D_B, when I found that dog tag soldier. I had been there before, like you, and the dog tag mission must have miraculously slapped that soldier on the steps who has been dead for 60+ years. I wonder where they had kept him until that mission started.. yuck. :)

Art Blade

I love the airstrip.
[smg id=5223 type=link align=center width=500 caption="FC3 0029"]
[smg id=5224 type=link align=center width=500 caption="FC3 0030"]

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, I did get back to that spot where I saw the flash and there was nothing there, but it was quite a bit of time later, so maybe if you get there right away, there might be something? There were no pirates or anything in that area, as I'd already cleared it.

The Japanese soldier bodies should already be there, and you should be able to pick up the dog tags, then when you meet the guy, give them to him. Having the bodies all of a sudden appear is a bit weird.

New pics, first, some locals doing some target practice, note they are not clones, some have different color pants and different tattoos!

[smg id=5228]

and another sweep view after clearing a radio tower. It was nice to get a hint of some pirates trying to sneak up on me. My silenced sniper rifle gave them a lesson in manners.

[smg id=5229]
D_B

Art Blade

:laugh: @ not clones because of different tattoos/pants  :laugh: :-X And yes, very nice of the tower to spoil the surprise for you but then again to account for a surprise for the pirates instead  >:D

fragger

Those lousy pirates will steal anything from anyone!
[smg id=5230 align=center width=600]

I don't know what this is commemorating. Maybe it's a monument to stupidity...
[smg id=5231 align=center width=600]

Some of the Rook Islands' lizards really are big and nasty, but at least it's not that island with dinosaurs on it.
[smg id=5232 align=center width=600]

Proof that the Philadelphia Experiment really happened.
[smg id=5233 align=center width=600]

"What do you want to buy? AK-47? SPAS-12? E. Coli?"
[smg id=5234 align=center width=600]

Really, how much can a pirate bear?
[smg id=5235 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

:laugh: funny screenshots and comments, mate  :) :-X

Man, who'd have guessed that retiredgord visited the islands? I think it's his wheelchair. He was always fond of having nurses push him rather than having to run up hills all by himself. They must've taken out the nurse, so he went away on his own feet..

fragger

Art Blade

Well.. that doesn't look comfy to me.

[smg id=5236 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2012 12 30 00027"]

fragger

:laugh:

Rook Island yoga :-()

For some reason, that screenie almost looks like it could have been taken from Borderlands. There's a slightly cartoony, outlined quality to it.

Dweller_Benthos

Remember when I said in the FC3 Minecraft thread that I hoped there'd be places you'd recognize from the Minecraft version when you saw them in the FC3 version? Well, here you go:

[smg id=5237]

[smg id=5238]
D_B

Art Blade

looks quite similar, that location :)

fragger, yes, I noticed that, too.

Art Blade

very much camouflaged indeed. First I ran past it and then I stopped to go back and check what it was that didn't seem to fit into the fauna.. hehe :)

[smg id=5241 type=link align=center width=500 caption="fc3 0032"]

fragger

Superb :-X Camo works!

Tags:
🡱 🡳