FC3: Tips and Tricks

Started by Art Blade, December 07, 2012, 11:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

I'd pass on that one, then  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

That is a beautiful Kudu Bul mandru   :-X

mandru

nex, just to make sure you're funning with us (and not becoming frustrated at us poking fun back) I though I'd verify that you were aware when looking at a poster's avatar there are various lines of account information under it.  The third line down (right under their Kudos total) says [thumbs-up].  Clicking that will add 1 to the person"s kudos count.

If I misread the situation and jumped in when I shouldn't have you can chalk this post up to me being a busybody.  :-D
- mandru

Art Blade

I think I'll give mandru a slap on the back for just saying that. Yes, I'll pass a kudo on to him, period.

:-D +1 :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

Some time ago I was informed by Art how to do it mandru but I forgot how, so thanks for refreshing my memory.   :-X here's one +1 for you
As to me getting frustrated with you guys funning with me, not a chance, I'd get concerned if you don't, cause I can give and take    :-D

mandru

- mandru

fragger

Oops - I DID misread it :-[ Sorry nexor!

OK, I'm ready for that slap now...

nexor

Quote from: fragger on February 16, 2014, 02:04:39 PM
Oops - I DID misread it :-[ Sorry nexor!

OK, I'm ready for that slap now...
:-\\ :-\\  +1   ::)  :-()

mandru

Geez fragger, I've read elsewhere about the size of this cat's paw.  :o  ( http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=3340.msg66916#msg66916 )

I hope you were fully braced.

Spoiler

Do we need to call you a chiropractor?

- mandru

Art Blade

I think this is getting out of hand a bit. :-D

nexor

Tags:
🡱 🡳