AC3 - the GOOD

Started by PZ, November 04, 2012, 10:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I took the trouble to download the free DLC called Infamy and another called the Betrayal.  They are evidently two episodes into what might happen if Washington became an evil King (due to the influence of a scepter containing the AoE).  Each was well over a gb of data.  I was pleasantly surprised to play these pieces; they felt like a natural extension of the game.

JRD

PZ, do you have the Benedict Arnold DLC? It was very nice to play these missions!  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

I don't think so. is that the one that costs $?

JRD

Probably yes. I pre-ordered the deluxe edition and this DLC came along with it.

How is this King George DLC like? I may get something to bring me back to AC3 when I finish Tomb Raider
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

I just got the Benedict Arnold DLC last night ($4.99) and have not had a chance to play it yet.  I'd highly recommend the King George DLC because it adds another layer of fun.  Without giving too much away, you will be able to do some supernatural things that actually seems reasonable.  Besides, for free, how can you go wrong!  ^-^

mandru

Where do you find the free download PZ?
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Sorry mandru; I did not realize that I had purchased the season pass, which lets you download the DLC for the duration.  Here is a link to the general information:

http://wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/infamy-dlc-assassins-creed-iii-today/

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Tags:
🡱 🡳