E3 teaser (UK)

Started by ninzza, May 29, 2012, 03:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninzza

PZ

Looks fantastic!  :-X

mandru

Good clip ninzza. :)  It does re-raise the questions I asked elsewhere.

When we get to the point where we can rescue our friends:

1. Will they even recognize us?
2. Will we even want to free them?  They'll insist on dragging us back but it appears that by that time the whole package of what we once called Home really won't be a place we could ever fit in or return to.

I can hardly wait for it and every time I see PZ's countdown signature it definitely isn't doing much to help the time go any faster.   ...tick, tick, tick...  :-D

I think by the time I drop the game disc into the drive to load it any madness the game developers could throw at me will be a mere stroll in the park compared to the effects of the teasing via these vid clip releases, the coy interviews and the waiting, the waiting, the waiting.  ;)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

we'll find out if PZ's count "down" will go negative, too. As soon as they'll use our fave word.. "delayed"  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

???

Art, I hope that won't be what happens.  :-\\
- mandru

ninzza

If it's delayed, I'd have a heart attack  :( ;D

But this is unlikely to  happen, a Ubisoft dev confirmed a while back it's still set to be released on Sep 4 (US) and Sep 7 for EU.

PZ

Actually, my countdown timer behaves much like the game publishers - once the deadline is met there is complete silence, and nothing shows in the display at all.  :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru

JRD

I just found another video from E3

Far Cry 3 Exclusive - Exploring the Sandbox Gameplay

It answers a few questions like the tags on the top of enemie's heads... YOU TAG THEM and the tag will remain there.... you'll be able to see the outline of an enemy you've tagged through obstacles so you'll know where they are  :-(

I also see a mini map and a cursor.... all that breaks the immersion from FC3 we so much enjoyed...  :'(

Hopefully we'll be able to toggle it off

Finally.. in that video, when Brody goes to the top of the antenna to reveal the map I could almost see an eagle and the synching sound when Ezio gets to a view point...........  ????

Well... two Ubi games... what can we do?

The sight from up there was amazing though!!!!!!!!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

I'm with you JRD, I too hope you can turn off all of the displays.  The in-game map reminiscent of FC2 gives me hope that you can!

Tags:
🡱 🡳