It's for your own good apparently

Started by Fiach, August 01, 2012, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

Quote from: nexor on August 26, 2012, 11:33:09 PM
The latest from Origin(EA).....A few days ago I wanted to play Battlefield 3, so when I opened the game as usual a update window opens telling me to update Origin, like a good boy I downloaded and installed the new update, then when I wanted to play the game another window opened where you "HAVE" to create a profile, I already created a profile when I initially installed the game.

Two days ago I stumbled onto Origin's SA contact number, I chatted to a very friendly guy by the name of Shane, he's also located in Joburg North.
When I explained the problem I experienced with the Origin update, he checked up on their system and found all my comms with EA support, he couldn't believe the lack of professionalism of the EA Support guy who was dealing with this issue, all he had to do was to reset my account, Shane  fixed the problem within 10 seconds.   :lamp:

Thanks Origin South Africa   :-X

Fiach

Quote from: nexor on October 28, 2012, 06:13:30 AM
Two days ago I stumbled onto Origin's SA contact number, I chatted to a very friendly guy by the name of Shane, he's also located in Joburg North.
When I explained the problem I experienced with the Origin update, he checked up on their system and found all my comms with EA support, he couldn't believe the lack of professionalism of the EA Support guy who was dealing with this issue, all he had to do was to reset my account, Shane  fixed the problem within 10 seconds.   :lamp:

Thanks Origin South Africa   :-X

Even a broken clock can tell the correct time, twice a day  >:D :angel: 8-X :)

Glad you got sorted out mate :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

nexor

Thanks Fiach, I was going to make big waves and not buy any future EA games untill they resolved the issue,
glad it's over    B-))

PZ

It amazes me that better training is not provided for support personnel.  You basically have to rely on the luck of the draw as to whether or not your receive competent assistance.

Art Blade

Nexor, glad you finally found a capable service guy whom you should have found in the first place. The problem with services is that poorly trained personnel actually make things worse: due to incompetent service they'd almost have lost you as their customer. Highly trained personnel, however, just won't appear from nowhere and they do cost a fortune. They, however, would have convinced you as customer that you need not worry even if something goes wrong as they'll fix it quickly. The best solution for any company with "mixed personnel" is to train all of them to acknowledge their limits and kick it up a level shouldn't they be able to fix it themselves so someone capable gets to it quickly.

Now.. enjoy :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳