Borderlands wiki (link)

Started by deadman1, December 01, 2009, 04:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

Here´s a link to a Borederlands wii I found, it has a lot of very useful info regarding weapons, monsters and other stuff:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_Wiki

Art Blade

Thank you very much, deadman :)  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

Nice find  :-X
You could spend hours here...

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

RedRaven

There is a large map up on the wiki now with all the areas on it :)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Just bumped into this post here as I'm reading through the Borderlands Board!

The wiki link deadman posted is great... answers lots of questions I was about to ask here!  :-D  I found a pistol (The Clipper) which is color coded blue and I was wondering what was that! Found it - rarity 11-15  ;) Elemental damage - Incendiary damage, which is self explanatory (if it's not, just shoot someone and watch) but now I get what other elemental types are there to look for!

And Fiach's post too is excellent... good walkthroughs. Usually I don't bother checking walkthrough as it sometimes spoils the fun or makes me follow someone else's ideas, but for BL i really don't care about spoilers as the plot is just an excuse to go guns blazing  >:D  and a few tips might make things easier for you!

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Hehe, glad you're enjoying this game so much, JRD. I'm already looking forward to getting there myself :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳