GeForce GTX680

Started by PZ, March 22, 2012, 09:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Unfortunately it is added to the end of the thread; I'm afraid that the only way to ensure that your post goes to the end is to do the word smith-ing in a separate program like Notepad and then copy/paste into a new reply

Yes, the button is really new - within the past few hours

I think you have to remember that you have drafts pending - you'll find them in your: Profile --> Profile info --> Show posts --> Drafts.  The system will remember thread where the post should go.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Always glad to serve, gents.  ;)

Art Blade

+1 kudos for you, mate  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks AB!  ^-^

After mandru reported his continuing PC problems I had to look for some kind of potential solution because he clearly puts lots of thought into his posts.

I still recall seeing his status as "Posting..." one morning, and the post only appeared later that day.  Because I knew it wasn't a server issue, my assumption was that he was being thoughtful as he composed his message.  ;)

Art Blade

I remember a few times that I noticed he was "posting" so I kept checking the forum hoping to read that new post of his any time soon. After those few times, one of which literally took hours until his post actually went public, I decided to never bother again.  :-()

PZ

mandru

Yeah I will be having too much fun and over do it sometimes.  ^-^
- mandru

PZ

That's okay, we like seeing you have fun  ;)

Art Blade

..and reading your posts, too :)

Eventually.

Oh, and don't worry if you see mandru post about computer components he wants to get that are, erm, hard to get (..these days, not to call them "discontinued"). By the time he started to write about them, they were about to be released for the first time. 8-X

:-D :-()

PZ

mandru

- mandru

Art Blade

you weren't reading that, mandru, were you? There was nothing there. You didn't actually see anything, nothing to read about at all. :-D

fragger

LOL with you guys :laugh:

And thanks for the nice shiny new button to play with, PZ :-X :)

nexor

Just installed my new MSI N560GTX Graphics Card, but having a major colour problem, don't have red, everything between orange and red looks like "shutter"........ >:((

JRD

Are you running the latest patch?

When I got my GTX570Ti installed I could play all games but Max Payne 3 due to an outdated driver!  :D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

nexor

The only problem I have is that the colours are totally screwed up, downloaded and installed the latest drivers as well, I have no red, everything between yellow and red looks like "shutter" no matter how I change the settings. To give you an idea, the orange tipe colour of the "Private Members Only" Icon in the top righthand corner of the screen has that "shutter" tipe colour This is supposed to be red it has the same "shutter" tipe colour. I'm taking the pc to my tech guys tomorrow, hope the GPU is faulty and not something else... :(

Art Blade

Damn, man.. that is bad luck indeed. Hopefully you don't have to wait a couple of months for a replacement. Good luck, then  :) :-X

nexor

Luckily these guys are one of the biggest importers in the country, their next assignment should arrive within two weeks if they are out on stock, that is if it's the GPU......

PZ

Probably just the graphics card.  ... hope it is!

fragger

Hope you can get it sorted mate :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳