Assassin's Creed: Revelations - first impressions

Started by PZ, November 16, 2011, 08:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

:laugh:

Indeed - I'd probably only experience motion sickness!

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Quote from: Art Blade on December 23, 2011, 11:20:05 AM
Still better than a real face plant  :-D

Especially if that plant's a cactus.   :o
- mandru

Art Blade

I was more thinking about planting a face in the ground (slam dunk style like PZ violently dropping off a roof followed by imprinting his face from ear to ear into the marble floor tiles) as opposed to planting a cactus in a face.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

I was actually thinking the same thing you were Art.  :-D

I don't usually do face plants but when I do I try to make sure that plant's not into a cactus.   ;)

- mandru

Art Blade

:-()

Well, in case you can't avoid dropping onto a cactus at least make sure not to open your mouth (i.e. don't scream) while falling if you're carrying your purse in your back pocket -- unless you don't mind explaining abundantly pierced bank notes.  :-D

mandru

;D

*That line "I don't usually... but when I do I ....." is from a popular beer commercial for Dos Equis here in the US and is known as the most interesting man in the world series.  The delivery of that line has become a popular meme (a viral iconic thought concept) so I stole it.   >:D *
- mandru

Art Blade

:)

That beer commercial, particularly that line you mentioned, has been entirely and utterly unknown to me, let alone its significance among informed people. I almost didn't even know the beer brand (but we used to have a bar/café called that ("XX") and someone sometime once told me it was a brand name) ;D And thanks for "meme" -- interesting. Wiki has quite a bit about that.  :-X

JRD

So I was playing Portal 2 after finishing Batman Arkham City when suddenly it started to stu-stu-stu-stutters and then freeeeeeezes...  :-\\ ... I tried going back to Gotham but it also freezes up...  :-(

It's a sign I thought to myself... and reverted to 15th century Italy where I had some unfinished business... the last three days have been immersed in Assassins Creed top to bottom, well... at least from the minute I set foot at home after w@&k!  ::)

I've finished Brotherhood (rating to come) and I'm now playing as an aged Ezio, still in Massyaf. The feeling of being there again is like coming back home after a long hiatus. The whole place is very familiar to me as I spent a lot of time looking for flags around the city. The blizzard adds a great feeling to it I must say!  :)

The idea of the Animus Island sounds intriguing... let's see what comes out of it! I'm quite curious  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

I'm really looking forward to your impressions JRD!

:-X

JRD

Bank holliday today in Rio, so a three days weekend just started!  8)

I'll have some time in ACR in a minute!!  :)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

PZ

Excellent!  Will be interesting to see how you perceive the game  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳