GTA movies, short films etc

Started by Art Blade, November 04, 2011, 12:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

I can't see the movie now, I'll try it out later
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Rockstar is having different problems with their site for a couple of days at least.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Seems like lots of sites are having problems  ????

Art Blade

yes  >:(( That gives the expression "shoot on site" <sic!> a completely new meaning
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Binnatics

I created my first short film using the in-game video editor. With a few hiccups I managed to upload in on youtube:

Coppers taking a bath 1080p

Don't mind the letterboxes, they should disappear on playing the video. A little unsolve problem between .WMV files and Youtube player :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Binnatics

Dedicated to Art Blade; our explosives expert :)

Meat bomb 1080p

PZ

Art Blade

Binnatics

PZ

Nice w@&k, Binn  :-X

What software/format are you using to create the videos now?  They are full size without black bars  :-X

Binnatics

Thank you :)

I use the GTA IV in-game video editor. And while uploading the .WMV files I add "yt:quality=high" and "yt:stretch=16:9".

Here's my latest creation. I tried to tell a tiny little story in it 8)

Stealing Sanchez

PZ

Art Blade

nice stuff, Binnatics :)

I like the steel wheeler best :-X :)

Binnatics

Thank you guys!  8)

Now that I'm a bit more familiar with the possibilities in the video editor I start seeing more and more possibilities with just some simple footage. You can make something out of nothing if you point the camera in the right direction, applying some filters here and there. And sometimes the stuff that happens is just pure luck. Like the camera movement diving under the passing cab, or the officer laying on the ground screaming for a paramedic. In fact, playing with the editor you realise how many things are going on around you without you knowing of when just shooting bad guys.
I didn't know that officers falling out of a burning helicopter, hitting the ground from a hight of let's say 25 meters, will stand up and continue the fight after a few swivels. I didn't know they could swim either. In fact, those officers are constantly talking to eachother while the player usually only focusses on the ones standing in his direct vision :)

And passing civilians and crooks say the funniest things sometimes, especially when on the run ^-^

Tags:
🡱 🡳