Uncharted 3 : Drakes Deception

Started by Fiach, October 26, 2011, 09:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

The game Brothers in Arms is based on operation Market Garden - Band of Brothers.  Although completely linear, it is lots of fun for anyone that likes WWII games.

Art Blade

I liked BoB :) And I think that's what PZ meant, the spirit is probably the same in BiA :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Maybe I should look at BiA, I like WW2-based shooters. For some reason I thought it was one of those look-down RTS games, something like Command & Conquer. I don't know why I thought that.

Art Blade

Maybe you too thought of Band of Brothers (not a FPS film...)  :-D

fragger

PZ

The graphics are good, the game play also not bad - sometimes you're solo and at others you command a group of 2-4 guys depending on the mission.  The varied scenery is excellent in my opinion - I recall first playing the game and remarking to myself that the lighting was really good.

Art Blade

That is a bad sign, remarking to oneself. Leads to talking to oneself up to lively discussions with oneself and.. your own room with nurse Ratchet hanging outside in front of it like a vulture.  :-D

Fiach

LOL, when I play MMO's I name my healers Ratchet after her, but people always ask me ..."where's Clank?"... They dont get it at all :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳