Bar brawls, taken to the streets

Started by Art Blade, October 23, 2011, 05:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

fragger

Art Blade

Thanks, PZ :) Take perhaps 20 shots of one scene and pick the best.. that's how I accumulate so many screenshots all the time in every game that permits them. I'm near 10,000 screenies in GTA IV alone.  ^-^

Fragger, hehehe yes  :-()

The only reason the pic is so nice (and everybody still alive) is that for a change I had no weapons with me; they had been nicked by the police before when they busted me for blowing up about 50 vehicles and killing everything in sight that moved. I thought I might as well try for once to drive in a civilised manner and the pic is what I got in return: Everybody else was so cranked up they were short of a revolution  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

That's a great pic indeed. I think you've caused it anyway, with what I will call a "bad aura" >:D :-() :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

This is the most unbelievable brawl I had my hands in so far. I did nothing except drop and detonate a few sticky bombs in the middle of a very busy crossroads with perhaps eight lanes (Denver-Exeter Ave and Burlesque) and some more streets on my way when I was hindered by firefighters from escaping the mess. They blocked my car and dragged me out of it and all (four or five of them) started to attack me. As if that wasn't enough.. golly! A very zealous policeman joined in and, I believe just for his personal amusement, arrested me.

[smg id=3775 type=link align=center width=500 caption="GTA IV TBoGT 004"]

PZ

Is this like FC2 where if a single person recognizes you as having done something wrong, suddenly everyone knows?  ????

Art Blade

Almost, yes.

Picture this: You have a sticky bomb thrown in all secrecy at another car and watched it drive away. No one noticed. Then, sitting in your car, you push the button of the remote detonator. And just like that, people come running at you wanting to drag you out of your ride and beat you to death. Same with the police. You detonate something and the police knows it was YOU. If in succession something else blows up, even if you managed to lose your wanted level (alertness of police), you'll be accounted for as the culprit who caused that new explosion and that earns you a new wanted level, just as naturally as night falls at the end of a day.  :D

Forget sneaky.  :-()

PZ

Darn, I was hoping for the ability to be sneaky and then watch the chaos ensue.  :-()

Art Blade

Yes, I'd like that, too :) Unfortunately, no matter what you do, it will raise an alarm as long as there are observers present, which they almost always are.

One exception: If you turn your car into a burning wreck (slam against anything a couple of times) and then leave that burning wreck in the street, preferably in the middle of a crossroads.. hehe.. then when it explodes (it will) no one remembers you left it there nor do they guess your intention to leave it there so it blows up so it wreaks havoc on the passing-by traffic  >:D

PZ

That sounds like IED fun in FC2!  :-()

Art Blade

Oh yes, only those sticky bombs are part of a dlc and only in use with The Ballad of Gay Tony. Else, you get classic hand grenades. Which are marvellous, still  :-() I love explosives of all kinds, grenades, mines..

Ask Binnatics.. he tasted some of my thrown explosives  :angel:  :-()

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on October 30, 2011, 03:29:54 PM
... I love explosives of all kinds, grenades, mines...

I think most of us remember that fact!  :-()

Art Blade

:-()

..yet only a few had the painful pleasure first hand to get to know what it really meant.  :-D

I think basically it's being mean. The unsuspecting victims either are led to believe to be in an advantageous position or to be able to get away with their lives. None of which is true.  :-()

PZ

Art Blade

^-^

You know you're becoming quite proficient with that kind of stuff when people start to voice rather loudly their dislike which might be bordering hate of your use of said materials. :-()

Art Blade

Hahaha, here is the biggest brawl -- I counted 11 people shaking their fists at me  :laugh:

[smg id=3780 type=link align=center width=500]
[smg id=3781 type=link align=center width=500]
[smg id=3782 type=link align=center width=500]
[smg id=3783 type=link align=center width=500]
[smg id=3784 type=link align=center width=500]
[smg id=3785 type=link align=center width=500]
[smg id=3786 type=link align=center width=500]

PZ

Hope you're good at melee attacks  :-()

Art Blade

the guys there didn't kill me if you mean that  :-D

The explosion of one of those cars did.  :-[

8-X  :-()

PZ

:laugh: reminds me of the attack of the killer zombies

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on October 30, 2011, 04:36:53 PM
I think most of us remember that fact!  :-()

Hehe, I just found something in regard to explosives and all that..

Spoiler
Quote from: Art Blade on October 12, 2009, 11:18:54 AM
lol, and I always fall for it.  :) Let me continue your conversation... about the conversation I had when defending that bloody farm (operation flashpoint dragon rising)

[spotter] "800 meters, wind 2 knots" 
[sniper] "I'd better switch to buck shot then"
[spotter] "Are you crazy? Hold it, mate!"
[sniper] "I can't see 'em!"
[spotter] "That's because you forgot your glasses. Told you to bring 'em."
[sniper] "Alrigh, alright! Just tell me what you see."
[spotter] "400 meters, wind 2 knots"
[sniper] "I know they're near. I can practically taste them!"
[spotter] "200 meters, wind 2 knots"
[sniper] "What's it with you and all that knots talk? Jus' tell me the distance!"
[spotter] "100 meters, then. Do you reckon we should crouch now?"
[sniper] "I'm going prone. You stand where you are. I need a bait!"
[spotter] (whispers) "50 m-meters. I'm scared sh!$less, mate!"
[sniper] "Alright, crouch. Any minute now..."
[mine] "BANG"
[enemy]+[spotter] "What the f..."
[sniper] "HEHEHEHEHEHE! GOTCHA!"

;D

PZ

Binnatics

There is a way to do some dirty stuff without drawing attention to cops or other possible enemies:
You can kill people by using "something between you and the victim". For example: You have a one-star wanted level and have a fresh police car running in on you. Of course the servants get out and try to 'convince you' to let them take you in. They'll do that hiding behind their car for cover. Just in case you deside not to listen to them. What you can do then, is ride and smash your car into the police car / cover. If the poor cops get run over and killed by their own vehicle, they won't judge you for that.  >:D
Compare: normally, killing or running over a cop will give you a 2 or most likely 3 star wanted level.

Another way of killing without getting attention (it works in quiet zones, don't know if it will also w@&k in little moskov or little italy) is running over civilians very gently as if you were just 'pushing them' in the right direction. They will fall, and you can just 'gently cover them with the mantle of love... urrhm... rubber' until they're dead. Cops who are even standing right next to you when you do that, won't recognize the false intentions and will just walk by >:D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I noticed that killing pedestrians "softly" isn't being punished. I didn't think about killing cops with their own cover (car) hehe  :-() :-X Sometimes I can even shoot someone in the head and it takes longer than usually until it registers with the cops. In the meantime I'm over the hills and far away  :-()

Binnatics

I've tried to kill single cops with headshots: That should not register any wanted lvl either, since there's no other cop around to notice. But somehow that won't w@&k :(

Tags:
🡱 🡳