Modding tools

Started by gibbed, September 11, 2011, 05:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Indeed; welcome YIYO!

If it still does not w@&k properly, then you might check the contents of bootstrap.bat with notepad or some other text editor to see if the folder locations appear proper.

YIYO

Thanks, I used Steam 1.03 patch so it works now!  :-X
glad to be here, BTW I am using FC2 enhancement graphical mod, so i've noticed FC2 looks very similar to FC3 ...  ::)

Art Blade

all the weapons and takedown abilities from FC3 would make FC2 the perfect game. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Sure would, that and if additional missions or map packs were available.  Enjoy the game, YIYO, and feel free to post stories of your adventures.  I know that many of our members enjoy reading the experiences of other FC2 gamers, and we never tire of them  :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I third him :-D

A slightly belated welcome, YIYO :) A fan of FC2 is a friend of ours!

Art Blade

PZ

Well said, fragger; there is definitely a kinship among hard core FC2 fans, even if we are not currently playing the game.  :-X

nexor

Welcome YIYO, I feel like going to Africa for awhile, no Turkeys there, ahem... I mean the feathered ones    :-D

wobatt

I have found a couple of bugs in the binary converter in Gibbed's tools.
Is he still active on OWG? If not, do you have any suggestions about how to contact him?

Thanks

Tags:
🡱 🡳