gamemodesconfig.xml changes

Started by Art Blade, August 30, 2011, 06:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

Two shot killed by the AS50, mercs are RETARDED with the IEDs, the mercs blow themselves up, I tried to give them gold AKs, I got weaponless mercs :laugh:
LEGACY

PZ

Quote from: GKID7891 on January 04, 2015, 04:16:37 AM
Two shot killed by the AS50, mercs are RETARDED with the IEDs, the mercs blow themselves up, I tried to give them gold AKs, I got weaponless mercs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's funny!  I would love to see mercs blowing themselves up - gives an entirely new mention to the merc antics we all wrote about long ago.

What do the weaponless mercs do?  Pretend they have a weapon and "shoot" at you with pretend weapons?

OWGKID

They crouch and stare at you (with angry thoughs :-D  >:D)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
LEGACY

PZ

OWGKID

I tried to give them the 6P9 and the golden AK47. It doesn't w@&k for some reason...  :( Btw, I have encountered more issues regarding my custom patch. I tried to edit my mod so I could add new features to it (only modding the gamemodesconfig.xml for now). The game doesn't w@&k after I re-patch my modded file... :D :D Using the first version of my mod now, so the game works for now.
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳