Games you'll get in the rest of the year ?

Started by ninzza, September 08, 2011, 05:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

"Videogames: creating bonds since 1978"  8)  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

that's awesome mmosu! lot's of fun times will hopefully follow  :-X,  besides the story mode there are over 1 million user created levels to check out too.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

mmosu

We finished the story mode awhile back (well, actually I finished it) and we've been playing user created stuff for awhile now, but with trading the controller back and forth.  Two players puts a whole new spin on things  :-X

Binnatics

I pre-ordered:
Batman: Arkham City
Rage.

3 more weeks of waiting ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Rhynder

1. Skyrim- PC (pre-ordered) ( I cant wait for this one, come on 11-11-11!!!)

2. Batman: Arkham City -PC ( I loved Arkham Asylum, I played through that game at least ten times by now. The next in the series WITH an open world map! This is the best time to be a gamer!)

3. Uncharted 3 -PS3 (My first game when I bought the PS3 was the first Uncharted, back when it was just released. I love this series, the characters are great and the stories while sometime corny are well written and the action is fantastic. Edge of your seat gaming at its finest )

4. Saints Row 3 - PC/Consoles (I played the second one it was fun, but was horrible on PC, I am waiting for a review for this one, I will get for which ever system it runs and looks the best on. Hoping the PC version isn't as horrible as SR2's PC version was, it still makes me shiver just thinking thing about it. All I know is this game will be great for mods!)

5. Dark souls -PS3/360 (I loved and hated he first game, Demon Souls, at times. :P However Demon Souls was one of best purchases I have ever made. Most games I can beat the day I buy it, which is a waist of how much ever I spent on it. I bought Demon Souls for $25, and it took me almost a two months of on and off playing to beat. The RPG system is perfect, the controls are perfect, Demon Souls is a great game, if you have never played it, i'd say rent it first because it's ridiculously hard, but beatable if you know what to do. It takes a great deal patience.)

I have crappy internet, so don't expect to see me playing any games online.

mmosu

Uncharted is a series I've been meaning to go back and pick up - I have the "Drake's Fortune" and "Among Thieves" demos on my PS3, but never did the whole games.

JRD

Pre-rdered:

Batman: Arkham City
Assassins Creed Revelations

Along with Just Cause 2 those should give me months of gaming!  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

retiredgord

Well fellow gamers I got fro Christmas InFamous, the first and two Resistance games for the PS3. I now have finished them all.  I had finished the third FC2 before Christmas.
My dear wife has promised me a few more as she didn't know what to gets me and will make it up. GRRREAAATE.  :angel:  More time to spend getting the skills back.  :-[
I liked all three and will look into getting any sequels. For now I will start RDR, that my son had accidently packed away.  ::)
Take care folks and happy huntin' in any game in which you are involved.  ;)
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

spaceboy

hey gord - so glad to hear you liked Infamous, you'll definitely enjoy Infamous 2 and I also recommend the $10 download game on PSN "Infamous: Festival of Blood" which takes place during the events of Infamous 2 and has an alternate storyline with vampires (cool ones, not lame twilight ones) and Cole is bit and can fly in a swarm of bats!

I liked the first Resistance the best, then 3, then 2.

RDR is a real great game as well.  John Marston is an awesome character.  Great story and atmosphere and music too.

As for me, I'm still knee deep in Skyrim and ACR mostly :)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Indeed - all good games!  I'm still deep in ACR, but am thinking of going back to AC2, then into ACB, and finishing with another round of ACR.  It is somewhat nostaligic for me to start the series with Ezio as a baby, then see him progress through adulthood, and into old age.

The way that ACR ended is somewhat encouraging for me - almost feels like there will be another installment of the game, or at least DLC, especially in light of the fact that there are still "off limits" areas when you finish the game.

Tags:
🡱 🡳