THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD EVAH!!! Saints Row 3

Started by Fiach, July 01, 2011, 12:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I loved AC2 and ACB - never really got into AC1 though - unsure why.

eor123

I've been playing this for a couple of days now and am loving the Hell out of it. Character customization is what makes it fun. This...is me.  :-()

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Sometimes a third person view isn't so bad. I love just watching myself walk around. I walk[slowly] alot when I coud be driving.  :-X

I run into some...uh...different people.

Yeah... she could be wearing a cheerleader outfit, a formal dress, a rabbit suit, body armor or a clown costume but there is just something about watching a girl in a bikini blow the Hell outta stuff.  8)

So cool after tossing that grenade under the SWAT vehicle...

"Okay ladies, we're done here. Let's go. I'll cover your withdrawal. "

Just strolling... looking bad a$$...and hot.

I worked briefly as a customer service rep for a gun shop.

But got fired after this incident.  >:D

This game reminds me of Just Cause 2... just stupid, wacky, and often obscene fun.

"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

JRD

Hey eor... long time no se... you err... look different...  ::)

Thanks for posting those pics... I thought I was a freak for checking Catwoman out in Batman Arkham City but phew..... I'm waaaaaay normal...  ^-^

Have fun and keep us posted about your adventures... with nasty details!  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

eor123

Using me as a benchmark for what is normal is tenuous at best.  ;D

You can make your character run around nude but women's breasts and both sexes' genitals and butts are pixelated. I understand on the pc version it is possible to eliminate some if not all of the pixels.
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Fiach

I picked it up this evening, got a pain in my bum with Skyrim and needed some sort of catharsis! :)

I only played past the aeroplane bit, where you and the chick arrive in town at the start, it was an awesome intro to a game, reminded me a bit of one of the old MDK games where you free fall from the plane at the start.

The heist reminded me a bit of the Batman movie, when they lifted the vault up in the chopper, was a good laugh :)

Some nice nods to the Point Break movie too :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

eor123

I'm really having fun with it. Once you purchase businesses, they start generating income on an hourly level. My investments are netting me 32K every hour as long as the game is running. I'm keeping the game running while I do other things and transfer 32K into my account every hour...and in return I'm buying up all the skills, weapons, and ammo upgrades before proceeding. The trick is there is now a 50K max on what can be transferred so I do have to remember to check every hour or I don't get everything I'm entitled to.

I'm about 20 percent through the main storyline. When I return to the storyline, I'm gonna kick some serious butt.  :-D

eor123

The video quality is poor as it was shot by an iPhone but you get the gist of Saints Row gameplay using the purple dildo as a weapon against the police while dodging sniper fire from a helicopter.  :laugh:

Saints Row Third: The Penetrator

Fiach

Now thats a killin' spree! Loved the WWF move at the end :)

Fiach

LOL, who was the giant that attacked me in the shop????

eor123

Fiach

But where did he come from, a rival gang or did I hit him with a car, I was just doing the tutorial.

Binnatics

Great pics and vid there :-X :-X

The DEV's must have had a butt focus :-() Like that ^-^

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

eor123

Brutes belong to rival gangs. They tend to show up when your notoriety goes up. They often bring heavy weapons that cause big problems.

Fiach

Ah, cool, Havent seen another yet, bought some places and attacked some gangs, its a fun game :)

eor123

Once again my apologies for the video quality and the crooked framing...iPhone video of a monitor. But this should give you a sense of how crazy fun Saints Row Third can be. A topless woman in a thong kicking a$$. What's not to love?  :-()

BTW...this is on the easiest setting.  ???

Saints Row Third: Topless Firefight

Fiach

I got the guide today (it and Skyrim for 20 quid), it has a DLC code for a Sniper Rifle, a costume, it looks like a leather catsuit (Ultor Assassin) with a utility belt and a hover bike. It has a TON of cheat codes!

Lots of info on where stuff is hidden, the different songs on the radio stations, judging by the contents, this game is HUGE!

I know alot of you guys love open world games, I would say if you liked Just Cause, you will love the hell out of this, especially with the Cheat Codes, because I know some of you mod the hell out of games after playing them, you will have so much fun either with/without codes.

Just a heads up, some games disable Achievements if you use cheat codes, so if you are going to do it, maybe look into the mechanics of cheats.

eor123

Wildest moment yet.... a chase/shootout involving pony carts being pulled by S&M slaves wearing harnesses and ball gags. Your homie in that adventure is a pimp who always speaks in auto-tune.  ???

Fiach

Just did a tank mayhem mission that was cool, thanks for the tip on money btw, I leave the game running and check in everyso often for the revenue, Have my pistols maxed out and dual wield with explosive bullets, killed the crap out of a falemthrower brute type guy  :laugh:

I bought a house beside water and it had a speed boat which was cool, the DLC bike hovers and flies, even more cool, then I jumped off the penthouse and an icon came up to press "Y" for parachute, even more cool!  :-X

eor123

This game really hits the mark for me. It appeals to my very twisted sensibilities. Like a review said...it's not art. It's just fun.

PZ

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Fiach

Where do you get the purple dildo?....erm its not for me...erm its for my friend... name is (*cough*) Art  >:D

Best quotes so far :

"Last time a naked man told me he could help me...it ended badly".

"s#!t! These hoes ain't hoes!"

:)

PZ

Quote from: Fiach on December 02, 2011, 01:01:47 PM
Where do you get the purple dildo?....erm its not for me...erm its for my friend... name is (*cough*) Art  >:D
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-X :-X :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳