Noob question!

Started by JRD, September 10, 2011, 07:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

So I'm coming back to JC2 after haveing played just the few initial missions. I did the cassino mission, the one where you destroy a base and a statue, the chase mission on that chap's car being chased by foes and finally reached a safe house sort of place. I can't remember exactly where I am and what I did as I begun playing JC2 and moved to other games.

Now I'm stuck. I think after doing those few missions the game is now open to me, meaning I can choose where to go and what to do. Only thing is I'm completely out of ammo and don't know what to do or where to go.

After you guys been through this initial missions what did you do? Is it normal to be out of ammo like me or is it me missing all ammo crates laying around somewhre?

... no more games to play for now... going to those I haven't played yet  :-D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Any of the military installations have plenty of ammo (at least on easy  :-()), and the soldiers you kill have ammo you can scavenge - at least I think so, if I remember correctly.

Of course, there is always the alternative - mod the heck out of the game  :-()

spaceboy

if you find the Reapers HQ which is not far from the house that your old friend lived, they have plenty of free ammo for the taking.  Plus you'll find it around, or do some races, earn money, and buy some ammo from the black market.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Good one - I forgot completely about the headquarters.  I miss that game - will need to get back into it one of these fine days.  ;)

JRD

Quote from: spaceboy on September 12, 2011, 08:56:46 AM
if you find the Reapers HQ which is not far from the house that your old friend lived, they have plenty of free ammo for the taking.  Plus you'll find it around, or do some races, earn money, and buy some ammo from the black market.

I knew there should be free ammo somewhere. I didn`t find any laying around though, only a few rounds coming towards me very, very fast after I try to ease a soldier from that burden  ::)  ;D

Cheers guys.  :-X

Art Blade

:)

There are a couple of free weapons and vehicles and a bunch of ammo crates scattered across the map. There is an interactive map if you click on the JC2 HOME (JC2 board's home) you could check out for that purpose :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Actually I see the location of only one sniper rifle in the south west part of the map and vehicles, radar stations, pipelines etc  but no ammo crates at all  ????

But thanks anyway, I`ll resume playing this weekend and see what I can find  ;)

PZ

I'm not positive, but I thought that sniper ammo was a special kind that you need to purchase from the black market dealer.  ????

Art Blade

unless you pick up another (loaded) sniper rifle? :) There are some scattered around.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳