Portal2 Screenpics (spoilers)

Started by fragger, April 22, 2011, 03:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Those are robots. So if you want us to remove the better parts then we'll have to literally screw ourselves  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Ain't hugging "Pegi-proof" these days??  :-D

I only have my doubts about that vibrating antenna Art's displaying  ^+-+
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

The robots that play together stay together :-()

I'll never look at a grease nipple the same way again...

Art Blade

You guys got us worried. With Binnatics's streamlined body it seemed appropriate to play it safe and put on some protection. Nice rubb.. er, con.. um,  helmet.. aw, screw it. His love cube on top is just the icing on the cake  :-()

[smg id=3274 type=link align=center width=400 caption="Portal2 MP 008"]

PZ

mmosu

Wait, can you character customize in MP?  I wouldn't know, cause . . . you know . . . the network  :D

Art Blade

there is such a feature and you can trade items. "Soon," that is. Whenever that will be. Maybe we'll never know. :-\\

Art Blade

One puzzle which I liked that took some thinking was this one:

[smg id=3275 type=link align=center width=400 caption="Portal2 SP 002"]

Art Blade

And here the essence of it all  :) "Me, myself and I"  :-()

[smg id=3276 type=link align=center width=400 caption="Portal2 SP 003"]

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on May 01, 2011, 09:09:19 AM

Was that the one where you got stuck yesterday? I really liked thisone, good find  :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

cheers :)

No, not that one, I got stuck somewhere else but in the end managed, as you said and as I hoped I would. I posted about it here

Art Blade

Quote from: Binnatics on April 25, 2011, 03:39:36 PMI like the guesture at the end when she rewards you with the 'sticky cubus'. Too bad I didn't take a picture of that, but that's on my wishing list for the next playthrough.

Here you go :)

[smg id=3281 type=link align=center width=400 caption="Portal2 SP 006"]

Binnatics

Again, Art: Great thinking... and again: Great Teamplay!!!!  :-X

Art Blade

Binnatics

^+-+  I would have never imagined having the experience of a digital hug   ^-^

Art Blade

I'm a force to be reckoned with. :-D

mmosu

Quote from: Art Blade on May 01, 2011, 09:09:19 AM

[smg id=3275 type=link align=center width=400 caption="Portal2 SP 002"]

That was a good one, it took me awhile to solve it.  I reached it very late at night, and after some time staring at it and moving stuff around I gave up and went to bed.  Fresh eyes made all the difference, because the next day I fired it up and had it solved within 10 minutes.

fragger

It's funny, but that was one of the puzzles I solved very quickly. Yet I'm sure there are puzzles which other players solved quickly but in which I got stuck. Quite interesting, really - different folks approach things from different directions.

There's a similar puzzle where you have to direct a single laser beam to travel through three prisms on the floor using one reflective cube and the two portals. That one took me significantly longer to solve, and I managed to burn a hole in myself in the process.

Art Blade

hehe  :-D I think I know that map, fragger.. I believe in the end you had to make two elevators go up so they formed a platform on which to walk out of the level? That was a good one, too :)

Quote from: fragger on May 02, 2011, 05:38:58 PMI managed to burn a hole in myself in the process.

Sounds familiar  :-D :-X

spaceboy

I definitely think different players will have different rooms that seem easier/harder.  That one in the pic I got fast, but others took me much longer.  And yes I'm sure sleep deprivation could greatly affect your ability to complete the test.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

come to think of it, the laser test was the last one that day and left it for starting with the next day and it suddenly was way easier than I thought it was the night before  ;D Same with the one that really got me stuck for a while. I left it in favour of some MP and started with it the next day and oh wonder, I found the solution rather quickly.  :)

Binnatics

Here's a funny pic.... Just love these Wheastley inventions ;)
[smg id=3283 width=500]

Art Blade

nice one.. :-X :)

like piling up sugar cubes.. which reminds me.. the cup of coffee matching those cubes must be rather impressive  :-D

Binnatics

I thought I'd help Weathley a bit...
[smg id=3284 width=500]
^+-+

Tags:
🡱 🡳