Multiplayer walkthrough

Started by Binnatics, April 20, 2011, 04:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Full services are expected to be re-established by the end of May. This year.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

I have to laugh to keep from crying . . .

:-()

spaceboy

my son successfully played co-op on Portal 2 using the Steam interface.  It's interesting actually that when going to play with a random other person it does not make a distinction between PS3 and PC.  Also it appeared to match him with someone who was very close to where he was through the test chambers.  They were only one chamber apart so my son had to re-do one chamber with the guy.  I helped a bit and it was a blast of course!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

mmosu

I'll be back in to playing soon, so I'll be looking for someone to go through with me . . . once i get a headset of course . . .

Art Blade

Should be fun, looking forward to seeing you if the time difference and cross platform allows it  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳