Portal 2 Launch Day!!!!

Started by Binnatics, April 15, 2011, 03:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

JRD

Quote from: fragger on April 25, 2011, 05:51:48 AM
^+-+ ^+-+ ^+-+

Where in the world did you find that, JRD? ???

Just googled cow scuba dive  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

That earned you a new title, JRD.. I confess.. it was too tempting.  >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Scuba-Moo, the Moooooderator  ;D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

Nice JRD  :-X
The best part is, if you look at the search results, he had to choose which scuba-diving cow picture he wanted to use  ^+-+

Art Blade

you have to be very careful these days with what you're saying..  :-()

Binnatics

^+-+ ^+-+ ^+-+

Thumps up for the Scuba Mooo  :-X :-X :-X :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

it was worth every credit  :-()

JRD

Now this whole shop thing makes sense!  :-D

Art Blade

Binnatics

Well guys,

One week after the official release-date I think it's time to make up the score, since I promissed to reward the best 'first impressions' with 100 credits.

So I read through the entire topic again, and I realized we've had so much fun!!!! I think the biggest reward was all the reading and writing to all of us!

But coming to the point of actually choosing the best 'first impressions' I made my choice:

Quote from: mmosu on April 19, 2011, 11:10:41 AM
This game is sick!!!

PORTAL 2 FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
This game is so slick, so smooth, so polished, that it's going to be extremely difficult to write anything concise and to the point so that I don't drone on for pages and pages with everyone reading it losing interest somewhere in the middle. 

What you mentioned there, Mmosu, was maybe too modest: You wrote an excellent review. Talking about the facts, the humor, the joy, the graphics AND the rest in such a small text was just great to read!!!
I also enjoyed your "PORTAL 2 SECOND IMPRESSIONS" and I'm glad you took the freedom to write it down!

So, the 100 credits are hereby yours!!!! Congrats!!! And thanx a lot to all the others who made this treat a succes!!!!  :-X  :-X

But, since we've had some fun trying to convince Art in joining Portal 2, I thought we should have an extra price for the best try so far, and I'm sure none will disagree that Scuba Moo earn that one definitely!!! Here's 50 credits!!! Cheers!  :-X :-X

Now go back testing you lab rats   :-() :-() :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Excellent, good choice of 1st and 2nd.

Congrats, guys  :) :-X

fragger

[mod]
Hi all,
I've split this topic, the quest to convert Art continues here.
Also, since we essentially have two parallel Portal2 topics going,
and since the Portal2 launch day has come and gone,
I thought it may be more convenient for us all to post our thoughts in the
topic from now on.
Cheers!
[/mod]

Tags:
🡱 🡳