Borderlands 2

Started by deadman1, February 16, 2011, 07:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

"See those bandits? Notice how they aren't on fire? :laugh: :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

:laugh: I also liked the "...with a bloody large Katana..." comment too.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

indeed  :-D :-X The commentary was full of funny little remarks and adjectives.

At first I thought he had a German accent because of the way he pronounced words with any "s" sounds in them but overall it was just too British I reckon. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Good Lord... that was intense!  8)

I really like what I see... new locations, new enemies, new grenades, improved system (badassness!  :-X )

Man this game is really going to keep me busy for a while. What I really love in Borderlands is the replay value the four characters add... not to mention what 2K is preparing for DLC. If it is the same caliber of what the original game had, we will be around Pandora for a looooong time!  >:D >:D >:D >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Fiach

Great video, really enjoyed it  :-X
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Binnatics

"... which is FUN!!!"
:bow :bow :bow

They know what we want, a good bang for the bucks :-X ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

Just got it pre-ordered!!!!!

Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mmosu

MMMmmwwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!  >:D >:D >:D

(Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy . . . )

Nice find J di G  :-X

Jim di Griz

As always, my pleasure  :)
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Jim di Griz

Go to the Gearbox forum link below and you can now plan out your characters via their skilltrees  :-X (you might get redirected to the proof of age thing first - just click on characters to get back to where you were.)

http://www.borderlands2.com/us/#characters Click on each character and then "Skill Tree" to open up each builder.

Rinse and repeat until satisfied  :)

mmosu

One week left . . .  >:D

I was playing with those skill trees the other day, but didn't have time to post about it.  Now I'm really thinking about going commando (literally and figuratively  :-()).  That sabre turret sound like a weapon of mass destruction!!  8)

Jim di Griz

Nothing wrong with going commando  :)

But yeah, that is a handy tool (oh dear, I can see where this is devolving to...)

mmosu

:laugh: That's what she said . . .  :laugh:

Jim di Griz

Back on track - there is a browser based competition from today (EU/RU/AU only...for some reason) in the 'Extra Wub Wub' section http://wubwub.eu/

Have fun smashing Handsome Jack's monument 100 bullets a day!

Blurb and details

mmosu

I've got to say, Gearbox and 2K haven't lost a beat when it comes to quirky marketing  :-X  Weird that it's only Europe . . .

mmosu

mmosu

mmosu

Fiach

The review was great to see and while I think IGN reviews are a pile of crap and the company seem to have no sense of integrity or consistancy with their scoring, I know that BL2 will be great even without reviews by IGN, but, also, the better the reviews, hopefully the game sales will follow, ensuring DLC and BL3 into the future.

Nice set of videos, downloading them now for a more relaxed perusal :)

Art Blade

hehe, BL2 is probably the only game next to GTA V that I will purchase even without detailed reviews and such. As opposed to FC3 which spammed me with so much sh... that I am kind of going ballistic when I see yet another new vid about it. :-D

PZ

My gosh, I can hardly imagine the Blade not playing FC3!  ????

Art Blade

Maybe later if everyone else is utterly stunned and overwhelmed by its brilliant concept and playability and all that. :)

Fiach

I only liked FC2 so its a wait n see for me as well.

Fiach

KingRat

My copy showed up yesterday, so now my plate is really full  8)

Tags:
🡱 🡳