Screencap quiz: identify the glider location

Started by PZ, February 07, 2011, 07:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Here's a photo of a glider somewhere in the Far Cry2 world - can you recognize the place?  Click the image and read the caption in the details of the image for the location to see if your answer is correct:

Note: if you want to guess, you can reply your answer in a spoiler tag - click the button that looks like a radiation sign in the button bar, and type your answer within the tag.

Location #1
[smg id=2926 width=600]

Here's another one:
Location #2
[smg id=2927 width=600]

Art Blade

Guessing here:

Spoiler

first: Bowa, south of Crash Site.
second: Bowa, south of Outpost, north of Sediko
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

Art Blade

Quote from: nexor63 on February 09, 2011, 07:42:13 AM
Hey, how does the spoiler w@&k.... :D

Check the row where you pick your smiles from, above it are tiles with different functions, check the one middle right that looks like a radioactivity warning sign. Click it, and write between the two spoiler tags.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

Thanks Art,
My Guess:
Spoiler
1: Bowa-Seko District: South of crash site
2:  Bowa-Seko: Looks like the one north of Sediko

Dweller_Benthos

I have no idea. The odd angles are what does it. Plus it's been a while....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

By the time PZ's going to reveal the solution, he'll have to solve the puzzle himself again. And he'll probably cheat and look up the description.  :-D

PZ

^+-+ I do like to cheat!

nexor and AB got it right  :-X

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳