Just started re-playing Borderlands

Started by Fiach, December 13, 2010, 11:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

Nice one! I hadnt thought about it like that :)

I like Phasewalk too though :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

mmosu

Quote from: JRD on January 21, 2011, 05:13:04 AM
Pay attention at the Destroyer`s energy bar as he punches him... Brick`s fists can do a lot of damage for sure! On the other side he has to move on close to the Destroyer, which wastes some of his Beserker time.

Those are some heavy hay-makers!  Notice he's got a few levels on the Destroyer at this point, but that's still a lot of damage  :-X  Pumping up Brick's "Sting like a bee" skill can help with the issue of closing distance between victims . . . er, meat-bags . . . er, opponents  :-D

Art Blade

by the way, cheers, mmosu, for that RL :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Just replayed Old Haven with Lilith, that has to be one of the best FPS maps ever :) Its pretty awesome going into Phasewalk beside the Crimsons and corroding the crap out of their armour! :)

Heres a guy playing Old Haven as Brick, it looks like a helluva lot of fun :)

Borderlands - Smoke Signals: Shut Them Down - Part 2

mmosu

Whoa, that guy is a maniac!!!  >:D . . .  :anigrin:

Art Blade

I started to like Old Haven after I finished the first mission there. Tough territory but indeed, nice layout. :)

And yes, that guy is a maniac  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

That's what I like about Brick... you can take things close and personal!  >:D >:D >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Fiach

Ive only done the game with Mord and twice with Lil, I didnt like Roland, but I havent tried Brick. Is he good to play do you think?

JRD

He IS really fun to play with. I tried Lilith first and then I started a game with Mordecai and another with Brick (I too don't like Roland). I kept playing with brick because I got some nice weapons at first, I guess, and also because his Berserk mode is very fun. I found myself charging enemies just so I could punch 'em all into goo  >:D

You definitely should give him a go, mate!  :-X

Fiach

Art Blade

I have a feeling that Fiachs oncoming review will have a particularly interesting punch line.

Hehe, simply couldn't resist using "punch" in that context with Brick  :-()

Fiach

JRD

You see, Borderlands is so well balanced that four playthroughs wouldn't feel like doing the same thing four times but rather doing the same thing in four different ways. Playing with Brick (just like with any of the other three characters) requires some adaptation on the player's side, which leads to tackling the whole game in a different way. If you play Brick expecting him to play like Mordecai, you are in for some frustration. But t if you just play Brick to learn how this particular character behave, then you are in for some action  >:D >:D >:D >:D

Go on, mate and have some fun!  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳