PZs AC:Brotherhood impressions

Started by PZ, November 19, 2010, 08:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Indeed - there is one piece that plays when you're roughly in the Colosseum area that is my favorite.  My favorite in AC2 was the piece that plays when Ezio and Federico were standing on top of the tower near the beginning of the game - I just experienced that part again yesterday when I started another play through.

PZ

I managed to get into Uplay and actually make a "purchase" - the outfit that Ezio uses at the beginning of AC2.  He is a young man, dressed in what is called Florentine noble's clothes - casual, and nothing like an assassin.

It adds to the immersion to wander the streets of Rome while dressed in this outfit - makes it a bit more believable than some guy in a hoodie, up to his neck in weapons while he runs through the crowd.

spaceboy

I'm loving getting my recruits ranked up, sending them on missions, and calling them in for help when needed.  I've got them all wearing Florentine Crimson as a nod to where Ezio comes from.  It's great seeing them all come in I can easily spot them in their crimson robes,  my recruits, my assassins.

Was having a tough time with a Borgia tower as the captain would always flee on his horse.  One of my attempts included hiring mercenaries, plus calling in recruits, it was a huge battle.  awesome.. I actually killed the guy but the tower glitched and wouldn't let me ignite.  I had to do it again, but this time got him pretty easy myself.  My recruits were off on assignment.   :)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Fascinating!  I don't recall a captain fleeing on horse -I've always seen them fleeing into a room (when they flee).  It sounds like there is some variation in the game play - on my second play through now, and I could swear that some of the action is different from the first play through,

I also like dressing my assassins in easily identifiable outfits  :-X

spaceboy

It's the Borgia tower in Antica District (sp?).  There are tons of guards around and yeah he gets on his horse fast and bolts.  I tried going in on horseback so I could give chase, but the guards would almost always cut down my horse and send me sprawling..either way I never caught him.  Finally got him by anticipating his escape and yanking him off his horse.  It took a few tries especially after the first glitched tower, I think I was rushing it.  But loads of fun battles getting it done, so that's good. 
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Well, I've only completed sequence 7 on my second play through, and am already anticipating a third starting next week.  I'd like to map the locations of the Romulus lair entrances so I can perhaps find them before they are listed on the map - don't know if it will w@&k, but might be worth a shot.

By the way, completing sequence 7 lists the location of the Romulus lair in the Vatican - I completed the routine in the specified 8 minutes (this is the one where you chase the Cardinal) to achieve 100% - I didn't think that I would ever be able to do it!

I then went to get the Armor of Brutus, (and the dagger), but am equipped with Altair's outfit from the first AC - this is the one you purchase with uplay points.  Even though I have all the benefits of the Armor of Brutus, I'm still wearing Altair's outfit, which I like because the Brutus armor makes me look like a chubby old assassin.  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳