Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by mmosu, November 09, 2010, 04:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

Thanks guys, you just made my mind up for me to not buy this game, oh well, back to BBC2 and MOH....... :-\ :-\

Art Blade

I found a MP vid which I think is amazing.. Although this is BO2 it shouldn't matter much. Never mind the Spanish commentary, he's basically just talking to himself trying to find enemies quickly and checking his score which in the end will be 117 kills and no deaths.  ??? :)

117-0 ¿YA?!! - Black Ops 2 - Road to 100 bajas - sTaXx
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

117 kills and no death ?  :o :o :o
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

Yep. I watched a couple other vids by the same player (staxx, or by staXx, or bystaXx.. same guy). A youngster but damn quick and amazingly skilled. :)

here, 128 kills, one death.. in half the time :-D well, vid starts at 50-1 when he just died. Actually, it's a patchwork of a few games, check the score tables in between. one shows something like 1150-8.

128-1 - Racha de 127 - Nuclear con 4 Enjambres - Black Ops 2 - sTaXx
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

This guy is indeed amazing.

One reason I don't play MP is that I got killed every 5 seconds, sometimes just 1 second after being respawned  ;D I have poor reflex and eye-hand coordination.

Art Blade

just edited, the previous vid is a patchwork, check the score tables in between. They are always impressive, though. He talks about killing streaks.

And yes.. MP isn't my cup of tea any more, either  :)

Binnatics

Amazing indeed. I got really good in one of those MP games once, and it is so damn satisfying, but it takes too much time to get reallty skilled. The guy knows his environment and player's behaviour to detail. AND is a good shot. Amazing video, but horrible accent "tío"  ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

probably because your ears are used to a different accent -- to me he sounds just normal but anyway, as long as I can understand the language I don't mind the accent. :)

PZ

Quote from: durian on September 06, 2013, 02:37:23 PM
One reason I don't play MP is that I got killed every 5 seconds, sometimes just 1 second after being respawned  ;D I have poor reflex and eye-hand coordination.

That's the main reason for me as well - no point in being the target for some fool that wants to elevate his self esteem at someone else's expense.  :-()

durian

Quote from: PZ on September 06, 2013, 08:47:56 PM
That's the main reason for me as well - no point in being the target for some fool that wants to elevate his self esteem at someone else's expense.  :-()
Glad I'm not alone  :)

Art Blade

durian

We single player only guys are an endangered species  ;D

Art Blade

your "we" indicates more than one, so it must be multiple, which means we are multiple players = MP.  :-D

fragger

We are a singular collection of multiple singles who are individually united in our conglomerate singularity.

Art Blade

you summed up that one fact rather accurately.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Quote from: fragger on September 08, 2013, 06:52:10 AM
We are a singular collection of multiple singles who are individually united in our conglomerate singularity.

Well said, fragger  :-X :-()

Art Blade

Spoiler
I so hope that at least somebody will notice "one" (fact) and "summed" (up) was mathematical nonsense for the sake of a word play. :-D

fragger

Spoiler
I did, just before I opened up your spoiler :-()

Art Blade

durian

Same with fragger, the difference is that after I opened Art's spoiler tag  ;D

Art Blade

OWGKID

Apparently, there are some awesome zombie mods coming out for this game  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FemSKVdzLw Dual wield Thundergun :-D >:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oy3viAUNFE Dual wield the Mystery Box :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJbyjVbH7A8 AK-12 with Ray gun attachment :-()

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hc2wclcaLk Wind staff from BO2 vs George Romero in CoTD  :-D
LEGACY

Art Blade

I still haven't fallen victim to that bloody zombie mania and I don't think that I ever will >:D

Stiku

May I remind you of Binn running thru the building, and 3 zombies behind him moment?  8)

Tags:
🡱 🡳