Oh My God - RUN!!

Started by JRD, April 09, 2009, 12:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: PZ on February 26, 2011, 01:42:28 PM
Quote from: .Art Blade. on June 14, 2009, 04:32:19 AM
at this point we had a discussion, started by retiredgord, about taking videos and recording demos. I split and moved it as video/demo discussion to the questions board.

on topic, Oh My God - RUN!

I had that moment when I was playing around with my flamethrower and thought OMFG-RUN!! when that croco showed up, quite unexpectedly, in a burst of flames  :o :)

[smg id=806 width=400]
I just saw this in the media block on the front page, and had to take another look - I could hardly believe that this was taken in Far Cry 2!

I don't recall there ever being crocodiles in Far Cry 2 .... or am I just going crazy? Where was that taken?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I took it in the mansion at Goka Falls. You all know it and never saw it.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

There's also one at Weelegol Village in the room where you pick up the "trophy" for Andre, and another in one of the faction HQs, but I can't recall which one or which district. Possibly more, I don't know. There's so many details in FC2 that I'm still finding things after two years of playing it :)

fragger

Found it, it was in the UFLL HQ in Bowa-Seka:

[smg id=3139 align=center width=400]

PZ

:-X

I know just what you mean - still lots of things to see for me.  ;)

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: fragger on March 01, 2011, 04:11:31 AM
Found it, it was in the UFLL HQ in Bowa-Seka:

[smg id=3139 align=center width=400]

Wow, probably walked by them a million times, never bothered to look or it didn't register to store in the old memory banks.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Indeed - can't typically shoot this one though - no weapons inside the headquarters most of the time.

ninzza

wow a croc in FC2 ?  :o I never noticed any of them.

Tags:
🡱 🡳