Far Cry 2 Video From Console

Started by eor123, September 20, 2010, 02:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eor123

Quote from: mandru on December 19, 2010, 05:16:03 PM
Your second video just above "Far Cry 2: Caught In A Spawning Glitch. Fail" is distinctly unique.

Remember when we were kids and we were told to look both ways before crossing the street?

Shortsightedly they obviously omitted an important direction by failing to warn us to also look up.   ^+-+

Did you notice that the map indicates the convoy is passing by the fuel depot just before it spawns on top of me?

Much strangeness on that hill in Leboa. Alien mercs?  8)
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

mandru

Quote from: eor123 on December 19, 2010, 05:24:42 PM

Did you notice that the map indicates the convoy is passing by the fuel depot just before it spawns on top of me?

Actually I had noticed that and pointed it out to my wife when I showed her the clip because she'd asked why I was laughing.

Maybe "Up" wasn't the right direction to pick in my quip just above but tesseract transitional 5th dimension unfolded directions aren't exactly my long suit.   ;D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

eor123

One more and I'm done. Hope it made everyone laugh as hard as it did me.

Far Cry 2: Convoy Spawning Glitch
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

mandru

OK that one was the best yet.   ^+-+  :-X

As I saw it in stages.

*The convoy materialized with all vehicles superimposed

*All vehicles sprung up into the air struggling to separate while still superimposed

*At the apex of the bounce the first AT separated in a downwards launch thrusting the still connected 2nd AT and big truck into a higher arc

*At the apex of the additional boost the first AT provided upon separation, the second AT like an Atlas stage during a well orchestrated NASA launch released its energy into the big truck pushing it on through the arc and slamming it upside down in the road.

*Big truck driver shows admirable focus in a crisis and catlike reflexes by landing on his feet and responding to your presence instantly upon touching the ground in spite of having been dropped at height when thrown clear of his vehicle

Pure gold eor123  8)
- mandru

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Ricamundo

^+-+Oh man, i miss FC2!  ^+-+ I think ill venture back before too long. 8)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

mandru

Well, the band Toto did sing the line in their song Africa "Hurry boy it's waiting there for you."   ;D
- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳