What the - ?

Started by fragger, August 03, 2010, 02:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Zaphod Beeblebrox is alive and well and living in Africa

[smg id=2455 align=centre width=400]

I always thought that Gakumba was a two-faced so-and-so.

JRD

Quote from: fragger on August 03, 2010, 02:20:43 AM
Zaphod Beeblebrox is alive and well and living in Africa

Muahuahuahuahuahuahuahua  >:D >:D >:D

Priceless... and the image fits perfectly!  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mandru

Nice screen shot. :-X

That's way better than the time I got the bobble head versions of Kouassi and Purefoy as they were sending me out to Scrap Salvage to blow the compressor.  I tried to get a screenie of that but it just didn't w@&k out as a still shot.

I did get this shot of Voorhees.

[smg id="2456" align=center width=210]

One leg through the other and his ankle is flexed wonky, almost as if he has two ankles on that leg.

After seeing the Occidental Growers billboards with the mutated frogs I think Voorhees has been drinking their runoff water.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

spaceboy

[smg id=2455 align=centre width=400]

Gakumba takes up ventriloquism in his spare time...
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

fragger

Lol! That's funny ;D ;D ;D

Dweller_Benthos

Funny. Who's the other guy? Looks familiar, but I never remember their names anyway.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mandru

Is it Carbonell that's the boss at Fresh Fish?  I think that's who the 2nd head belongs to.

Notice that if he was over where he was supposed to be in his own chair there's a glass of water right where he's reaching out to grab.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

fragger, excellent shot  ;D :-X

mandru, I saw that wonky two-ancles in my game, too

spaceboy, LOL  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

hahaha, this is the funniest one I've seen in a while.  :-X

eor123

I saw that once...Gakumba and Carbonell getting their groove on as I walked in.   ??? As I approached they violently separated and switched places in the blink of an eye. As they did, stuff fell off the table and a bottle broke on the floor.
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

You should have knocked, mate.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

Quote from: Art Blade on August 29, 2010, 12:26:14 AM
You should have knocked, mate.

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA  :-X :-X :-X  ;D
Don't ask, don't tell!

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳