If you haven't touched FC2 (OWG going wild!)

Started by Art Blade, August 01, 2010, 04:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

mmosu: haha! ;D

mandru: heh, I noticed that the sign was artfully placed. Maybe that's it, it's no traffic sign at all! It's probably not a "Y" either, I think it's a stylised elephant's head. Only it's just a stupid and incompetent way to bloody promote it. ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

These are outstanding photos, Art - perusing the FC2 boards has brought back quite a few memories  :-X

I was driving down the rails from the southwest armory to the bus stop while the sun was rising, and you could see the shiny reflection of the polished rails, indicating the well-used tracks - too bad we never see these trains moving like in RDR.

The pic of the Fort is taken from the spot where I always take the time to dart the two tower snipers

Quote from: Art Blade on August 01, 2010, 04:40:02 PM
if you haven't touched it for a long time then maybe you'll remember how good this game is when you check out those pics. Don't you want to immediately  start playing again??

If you're new to the game, then you'll understand why we like it so much. To us oldsters who have played it for a year or more, those pics will cause some nice flashbacks  ;D

Enjoy.

[smg id=2434 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2435 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2436 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2437 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2438 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2439 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2440 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2441 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2442 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2443 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2444 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2445 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2446 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2447 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2448 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2449 align=center width=400]

mmosu

Crikey, those look fantastic . . . it's been over a month since I killed me a man . . . you all are gonna fool around and have me hoppin on a one way plane to Africa  :-()

spaceboy

sweet memories!  I may need to visit FC2 soon too!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

fragger

Art Blade

thanks, guys.. glad that those pics keep attracting people's interest  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Oops... Sorry Art :-[ I didn't look at that post properly.

So - Great collection of snaps there, ART :-()

Fiach

The quality of a game like FC2, to me is its main detriment, The likes of it, Saboteur, RDR, Just Cause 2 etc. is that they are major time sinks and I wind up not having time to play other games.

I love story driven games, which are usually shorter and more focused, so I'm torn between balls out fun, or a story oriented adventure, The problem is the length of the sand box games makes me have to stop halfway through, when a new game is released, then I have to get myself back into sand-box mode.

I just caught Mercernaries 2 winking coyly at me, from the seductive shadows of my gaming shelf, Vanquish is pouting sulkily at me as it sneers in JC2's direction, The Witcher is just biding its time until Witcher 2 arrives in a month or so, then they are going to join together give me a right good hiding and leave me in no fit state to play Bulletstorm.....

Anyone think I game too much?  >:D ;D
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

don't worry, fragger  :)

Fiach, no.. gaming is good for you (I think)  ;D

fragger

I couldn't resist sending in this surreal-looking pic:

[smg id=2822 align=center width=400]

PZ

Art Blade

^+-+ I had to look twice before I got it  ;D ;D :-X :-X

deadman1

fragger

It's here, deadman:

[smg id=2823 align=center width=512]

As with all TVs in FC2 land, there's a vertical hold problem with the set. I had to take about 20 screenshots before I got one without a vertical hold bar across the screen :-\\

mmosu

fragger, nice!  :-X
Looks like something from the twilight zone

Art Blade

funny, I thought that it was that place, fragger, but I couldn't quite get it. Now I know.. looking at your screenshot makes believe that the TV set always shows a clear image without that bar, and that was what made me wonder why I didn't remember that one.  :) Very good idea to wait until the bar is gone  ;D :-X

Art Blade

Oh yes.. *sigh* ..it does look great.
[smg id=6754 type=preview align=center caption="idyllic"]

fragger

Yes indeed :-X The atmospheric effects in FC2 are superb!

PZ

Looks almost like a photo of a real place  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳