Well, This is Weird.. (stealth doesn't w@&k)

Started by Ricamundo, July 12, 2010, 01:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

1) Did it help and 2) has the glitch returned?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stryker7

Quote from: mandru on July 17, 2010, 08:00:20 PM
Look for the dot on you most detailed map when in that area.  :-X

Was not doubting you, it is just one of those things I never noticed. I am SURE that there are many other things I havent noticed too.

Quote from: fragger on July 18, 2010, 04:51:02 AM

@Stryker7: The smoke-mark theory sounds very plausible, good thinking :-X But since when are you ever right about anything after 30 years of marriage? ::)
Very good to hear from you though, welcome aboard :)

Thanks for the Welcome. Glad to be here, with one exception (** See Below)

Quote from: Art Blade on July 18, 2010, 05:59:46 AM
Let's allow that man to be right when he's with us  ;D

It isnt that I havent been right, it is just that the secret to 30 years of marriage or just the general peace for a man, is not to argue about who is right, with ANY woman, EVER. Let her think what she wants.

2 more notes. First, I joke about the "little woman" but she really is a great wife. For some reason it just works, she puts up with my little picadilloes, and I accept hers, Give and take so to speak.

Lastly, I mis-spoke when I said I had played the last couple of playthroughs in Hardcore mode. After all, it has been a year since I even played FC2. I in fact played the last couple of times in Infamous mode. I had forgotten about that mode, till last night when ....

All this talk about Farcry, made me look at that icon on my desktop with fondness ....

(**) OOOpps,  I started another round last night.

@mandru, I've got to go find that bench.  ;)

See what ya'll did.  :)

Edit: and that Prince is a dead SOB.

Art Blade

Looks like we have a man with a rivived FC2 addiction here  ;D :-X

Edit: Oh and yes, I too believe it's wise not to argue with women about who's right or wrong. Nor to start a discussion about how fat her arse looks.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

KingRat

Quote from: Art Blade on July 18, 2010, 01:37:58 PM
1) Did it help and 2) has the glitch returned?

No more 'show stoppers', but I also left the Creative sound card out when I put it back together...sounds just fine withthe onboard HD.  :)

Art Blade

:) I too used to buy Creative Lab's sound cards (starting with the SoundBlaster for an x386) and after my last custom-built PC went up in smoke, I let go of seperate soundcards. My onboard soundcards support even 7.1 surround and they sound ok  :)

PZ

I'll echo Art's welcome to OWG, Strker  :-X

I'm using a Vista-64 installation, and I think DX-10 - it is blazingly fast on the highest settings, but I'm not sure if it is the DirectX version or just the video card.

Art Blade

Stryker (and everybody else): you can check some of our member's rig specs to get an idea about what kind of hardware we use.

Stryker7

Quote from: PZ on July 19, 2010, 01:15:35 PM
I'll echo Art's welcome to OWG, Strker  :-X

I'm using a Vista-64 installation, and I think DX-10 - it is blazingly fast on the highest settings, but I'm not sure if it is the DirectX version or just the video card.

Thanks for the welcome and info. I am just about to make the jump to Windows 7 x64.

**Art Blade, I just posted my system specs at the linked thread.

Art Blade

Saw your post there, Stryker :) By the way, just call me "Art"  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳