(Non-Animated) Short Films (youtube, vimeo..)

Started by JRD, June 01, 2010, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiku

This is old, but still enjoyable.

Dad at Comedy Barn

This is for those that don't live in a free world. (same video, but different source)
Spoiler

Art Blade

:D

QuoteUnfortunately, this video is not available in your country
because it could contain music, for which we could not agree
on conditions of use with GEMA
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

???

Just my opinion but that bottomed out the scale to the silly side rather than being funny.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

Art Blade

thanks to Stiku's additional link, I was finally able to watch it, too.

It is hard to get the grin out of my face now.  :-D :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

Art Blade

That was crazy. Someone in the tower or in at least one of the planes must have had a little siesta  ??? Barcelona airport near El Prat de Llobregat is one that I have been frequenting for decades without any incidents. That one depicted is outstanding, nevertheless.

Binnatics

The first time I flew was to BCN and when we arrived at the airport we had to wait before we could land. We had a marvellous trip in a big circle around the city until the airport permitted us to land. When we landed, I saw a burnt out carcass of a small air plane on the side of the runway (it must have crashed earlier because it didn't smoke).

After that I visited BCN at least a dozen more times without any trouble, but I will never forget that first landing in my hole life :o :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

- mandru

fragger

Yikes :o I bet there were a few choice words spoken in the cockpit of the approaching aircraft 8-X

Stiku

Don't know what to make of this, but this is so gentlemen like behaviour.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puLdF06h4jM

Art Blade

Binnatics

???? What is a LIMB-PENIS?

Good find :-X ^-^

Art Blade

it's "limp" -- also known as "floppy dick," captain Rehab's arch enemy. :-()

mandru

- mandru

Art Blade

fragger

:laugh: Excuse me - I have to mop up the coffee that you guys just made me spray all over my keyboard...

That is a curious clip - especially for me, since it apparently originated in my country. Those are Victorian police, the same constabulary that Ned Kelly made fools of back in the day (and he didn't have to try very hard). Evidently their proficiency as a law-enforcement body hasn't progressed very much since.

How embarrassing :-[

mandru

From time to time I hear news stories about the increasingly disturbing trend towards extreme liberalism in Australia.  New laws and codes of conduct that make reason stare in disbelief.  It really saddens me as I've always perceived the people there as being individualists who are outspoken and strong willed enough to never allow themselves to be herded around like sheep.  I see the guy in that clip as an example of that.

It's entirely possible that he had pointed out the dirty spoon he'd received along his soup, asking for a clean one and was being booked on charges of disparaging the w@&k ethics of a member of a protected ethnic group.  :(
- mandru

Stiku

All I can say that its not just a problem in Australia only, but increasingly more and more in Europe too.
Its actually horrible watching things get banned by the liberals acts, because they might offends someone who isn't from here.

I don't mind having different cultures mixed up, or taking something from some other culture, but I do take offensive side when something related to our culture is being repressed.  :angry-new:

just a note, I do like the Australian accent, that this particular person is speaking. Even more than Mr Abletile's British accent.

fragger

I totally agree about the liberalism here. Sometimes I think it's like the inmates have taken over the sanitarium ??? Example: Every time a police officer draws a pistol - or worse, draws it and actually discharges it - all the bleeding-heart civil libertarians and other assorted armchair critics crawl out of the woodwork with indignant complaints about "police brutality" and excessive use of force.

I have no doubt that these self-same holier-than-thouers would be the first ones to complain about the police being useless and ineffective if bad people were threatening them with offensive weapons while the police kept their own firearms securely in their holsters.

These twits do NOT reflect the attitude of the general Aussie public in this area, at least as far as I can fathom. In my line of w@&k I come into contact with a great swathe of the "common people", the overwhelming majority of whom would dearly love to take the hand-wringers outside and pummel some sense into their thick heads. Unfortunately, the civil libertarian movement (or whatever you would want to charitably call it) often seems to have the ear of the government.

Vive la révolution \:/

Binnatics

Quote from: fragger on July 12, 2014, 02:29:55 AM
these self-same holier-than-thouers

Good one :-X :)

I love your rants because of these creative expressions when it comes to dumb people ^-^

Art Blade

:-D

Something I can't get enough of, that "face" LOL  :laugh: :-X

Lovely Owl

Binnatics

mandru

- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳