(Non-Animated) Short Films (youtube, vimeo..)

Started by JRD, June 01, 2010, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

No worries, Stiku :) I should have added thanks for clearing that up ^-^

Funny clip, mandru :laugh:

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

mandru

Why should those Guerrilla warfare types have all the fun?  Seems the chimpies want in on the action too.  :)

Spoiler

Actually it's quite similar to the music video The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun.  ????
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

I guess nobody has heard of nVidia scamming people by now with the GTX970 memory, but if you have here's something that may make you laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spZJrsssPA0

Binnatics

Funny video :laugh:

I got heavily distracted by the real voice, and the text goes away so quickly. I had to pause-play-pause-play through it to get the message. Funny indeed, but the actor in the talk show is so freaking funny. I didn't exactly get what he is telling all together but it has something to do with a messed up cooking party at the beach with floating paella due to the flood :laugh:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I've heard about it (a 4gb board that doesn't access its memory properly, above 3.5gb its below the advertised specs, basically) and the vid is funny :laugh:

fragger

This isn't exactly how you're supposed to make use of an aircraft hangar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMKhRQwe800

mandru

Interesting video fragger.

But I'm kinda left wondering exactly how many planes does it take to make up a proper and formal "In Formation"?  Do just two planes qualify as either a world's first or a record worthy claim?  :-\\

Now that the situation has been defined and shown in example I suspect that it won't be long before this gets surpassed even if it's just Redbull making another publicity grab.

Oddly enough about twenty minutes ago I saw the scene from the movie It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World on TV where Buddy Hackett and Mickey Rooney are in a plane (with an unconscious pilot) and there's the obligatory madcap out of control fly-through of a hanger. :-D

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Stiku

Same, but at 720p
Sorry Fragger, but I have this thing called "can't stand big pixels"

! No longer available

fragger

Stiku

Okay vacation is over, so back to normal. Which is watching hilarious vids  8)

! No longer available

Stiku

Art Blade

here's the Hollywood version. :-D

Go to 1:20 to start watching the relevant bit.

! No longer available

fragger

Art Blade

fragger

Art Blade

Art Blade

25,000 ft free fall without parachute (into a net) -- beating the until-then world record by factor 73. July 31, 2016
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qF_fzEI4wU#t=2.327596

fragger

Amazing feat and bollocks of steel, but you have to ask the question: "Why?" ????

About the riskiest thing I've done in recent years was play XCOM on Ironman mode :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳