(Non-Animated) Short Films (youtube, vimeo..)

Started by JRD, June 01, 2010, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

too funny, can't stop grinning looking at that owl :)

I was quite intrigued by that owl and here is a vid that sheds some light on the background of that owl which goes by the name "Molla".

Cute Owls!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Binnatics

That owl, Molla, reminds me of the gremlins ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

I didn't know where else to post this, this topic seems to be the most appropriate. I put it in a spoiler as the clip comes up in full-screen mode and I don't know how to stop it from doing that.

A very impressive piece of antique furniture:

Spoiler

Stiku

Wow  :o

Thats a really nice piece of history and gadgets in the same cabinet.

for the fullscreen, click on the right bottom part, where it reads "Youtube", and it will redirect you straight to the normal youtube side, there you can get the normal link for the video.

Art Blade

wow, amazing.  ???

With that kind of force some of the drawers shot open, it is advisable not to store any type of explosives in them or it will be the last thing you're going to experience. :-D

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru

Binnatics

Indeed, impressive design and techniques. And imagine, most of it made of wood, that it still functions so perfectly. This piece of mechanics is built to last forever ;) :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

fragger

??? Maybe that's just his opinion on whatever it was he was on about :-()

Art Blade

Binnatics

Art Blade

I've seen that one before -- the situation is horrible but it still makes me grin because his laughter is so infectious. :-D

The guy with that silly voice looks almost exactly like Dr. Isiah Friedlander, the shrink from GTAV!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Binnatics

^-^

I've been in situations like that, where you are simply NOT ALLOWED to laugh. When you only think of it, and start, you're lost :-()

fragger

OMG ??? That's terrible, but I have to admit, funny in a tragic and warped kind of way :laugh: There's nothing worse than getting the giggles at the most inappropriate time.

I don't understand the language (the only word I picked up was "problem") but it was obviously something quite serious and emotive being discussed. I noticed a couple of people walking out at the end, and the lady hustling the gravelly-voiced guy along was probably doing so to prevent him punching out the interviewer :-\\

I bet that presenter was desperately hoping for a convenient sinkhole to open up beneath him :laugh: If that didn't kill him, the looks on some of the people in the audience surely would have...

fragger

Art Blade

fragger

Re: the earlier clip of the TV presenter who couldn't stop laughing, I found an English-subtitled version of it on You Tube, which was intercut with bits of a later interview with the presenter talking about what had happened on the show.

This episode of the show was about medical procedures gone wrong. The woman in the wheelchair had her spine permanently damaged during an operation to remove a tumor and the guy with the high voice had his vocal cords permanently damaged during a tonsillectomy - so also did the gravelly-voiced man in the audience who spoke up near the end.

The presenter told in his interview how normally he would have a rehearsal with his guests before the show, but the man with the high-pitched voice was running late and they didn't have time to rehearse, they had to go straight on. The guy's high voice caught the presenter completely off guard, and once he started laughing he couldn't get control of himself. He knew it was abhorrently wrong but simply couldn't stop.

The show was immediately cancelled after that episode and not only was the presenter fired but this incident spelled the end of his TV career.

I guess that's one last laugh you don't want to have 8-X

Stiku

fragger

No, I didn't know that. How could I possibly? We don't get Flemish TV shows here and thus I wasn't privy to the context.

Art Blade

mandru

Browsing through my morning video sites and this thing blind sided me from out of nowhere.

http://www.dump.com/beansamurai/
- mandru

Art Blade

Stiku

Quote from: fragger on October 06, 2014, 04:11:19 AM
No, I didn't know that. How could I possibly? We don't get Flemish TV shows here and thus I wasn't privy to the context.

Poor choice of words on my part.
"You might want to know that it's a Comedy sketch"

Tags:
🡱 🡳