Anybody find this Lost easter egg?

Started by Dweller_Benthos, June 03, 2010, 10:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

batdog

Found this quite early on in the game when I went exploring that island in the north west corner but as I've never watched an episode of Lost none of it means anything to me  :)

PZ

Cool find D_B - there is more to this "Easter egg" than in some of the "bonus missions" in some games.  :-X

Art Blade

I'll check those coords next time in game :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Just found a beached whale with a health upgrade inside ... needed to blow it up (sending chunks of meat and stuff flying) and pick it from the broken-up carcass. The carcass was sending up green toxic clouds LOL

coords X:29617 Y:31328  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on June 03, 2010, 10:29:07 AM
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/16-secret-lost-references-in-videogames/a-2010052110565556086/p-4

Scroll down, this looks cool, anybody find it?

I found that hatch shown in the last pic. Only I can't do anything with it... it's just a block of concrete and a door painted on it. What was even more annoying was that the minimap top left corner of the screen was a little "off" like I saw my arrow symbol somewhere in the sea while I was walking on solid ground on that isle. That made finding the spot rather difficult. I haven't met the smoke monster.

PZ

Cool about the whale - that's a good touch to place it inside the carcass so you have to blow it up to get at it.  Too bad about the other one though - hope you get it sorted.

Art Blade

cheers, I think "the other one" is only to meet "a randomly" showing smoke monster, which I don't really need to see. The hatch was apparently more like something to look at rather than to interact with.

Tags:
🡱 🡳