Animated Short Films (on youtube or wherever)

Started by Art Blade, May 29, 2010, 09:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiku

Kiwi wanted to know how it feels to fly,like other birds, before committing a sadly end. :(

Art Blade

the kiwi can't fly. He nailed the trees to a vertical plane so when falling down it would appear to the kiwi as if flying over ground and tree tops.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Art Blade

Nothing wrong with that. Just abstain from catching snails.. you know.. like, chop-chop, they're off and away :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

:-D Heheh....

But I needed the explanation too ;)

Nice vid indeed. It reminds me of the squirrel in Ice Age:

Funniest Scrat Moments (ORIGINAL UPLOAD)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

fragger

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

I like the following vid -- watch out, Portal friends (and everyone else, of course)  :)
[♪] Portal - Dumb Ways To Die

mandru

- mandru

fragger

Binnatics

Quote from: fragger on October 05, 2014, 05:41:51 AM
:-D

"...Wait around for Half-Life 3" - lol :laugh:

That's the one that triggered me as well :laugh:

Good vid, good find ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

Ok.  Yes it's related to a game I'll never play and even though it's a commercial I like this.

Spoiler

The sheer simplicity of this add and with only two words spoken through its entire length I'm genuinely impressed at the power this piece is able to deliver.
- mandru

Art Blade

???  :-()

just by the way, I removed the "s" from "https" so it would embed.

mandru

I didn't mind that there wasn't a preview screen as it takes away a bit of the ad's impact but thanks Art it's still good.  :)
- mandru

Stiku

I hope, you got a good compensation from Blizzard, for posting that in here  :-))

Art Blade

:)

mandru, you can remove the "s" and then slap spoiler tags around that link. that way it'd pop up here rather than having to bail out to watch it on YT. I just did that for you, hope it's the way you intended it to be ;)

PZ

Good idea about the spoiler tag - I forget that being useful for videos to allow the page to load faster.

You can always watch on YouTube anyway - now that YT does 1080, I like watching on the YT site because you can see so much more.

Art Blade

mandru

It looks good now.

Sorry, I habitually right click and open in a new window when I don't want to leave a page so I didn't even think the way I posted that might be problematic for someone else.  Oh and the suggestion to capture vid links in a spoiler for faster page load is a good thing to remember.
- mandru

mandru

- mandru

Art Blade

Art Blade

by the way, that vid of yours, if you click on "watch on YT" you can get the actual link, saving us to go through other sites just to end up with a YT vid anyway -- I just edited your post putting exactly that into spoiler tags. ;)

Art Blade

fragger

Terrific vid :-X

mandru, I've been checking occasionally on the progress of the Rosetta mission and with the landing yesterday I was going to post something about it, but you beat me to it in a very cool way :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳